English Español
Advertisement

Thread: It's a Sin Kahn...

Administrator

It's a Sin Kahn...

doesn't have a better chin because he has the heart of a LION and wanted/wants to fight everybody.

Advanced Users

Re: It's a Sin Kahn...

Most of his problem is psychological. He has a chemical spill in his head from panicking after getting tagged. Not being calm causes a brain freeze that make you lose your steady legs. Panicking, after gefting hit, is just like eating a popcycle too quickly. Holla!

U can't have a dog fight with a bum then call out the best boxing has to offer .

Maybe 147 would help his chin issues.

If I was Khan I'd be lobbying for a fight with Bradley who has a ww belt,

can't punch and really lost his last two fights.

If Khan beats Bradley then he may be in the market for a Floyd fight.

Illegitimately of course but good smoking mirrors

for those suckers who will pay for it.

Advanced Users

After the way that Da Manny whupped up the Cali Cranium Crusher/Big Foot and jived up his size 13 dogs, and after the way the Serbian Rocky concussed dat size nine-and-a-half noggin, Bradley is a DOUBLE-DEAD man Big-Foot walking.

My belief is that [psychologically messed up about being chinny] glass-chinned Amir Khan would kayo the feathered-punching, fudged-up dogs and concussed Goliaths-size headed Tim Bradley in less than five rounds. Holla!

Amayseng your right on points the only problem is Marquez beat him to the punch. I do think a move up to 147 will help his chin issues some it did for Cotto and even Mosley said when he moved up it help him take punches better. I just never understood why it's taking him so long to move up it so obvious that he's he's more of a welterweight then a Jr welterweight.

Advanced Users

Of course a move northward may help his chin an iota. But only good boxing therapy from Virgil Hunter can help his mind realize that he doesn't have to go into the brain-freeze mode everything that he is touched. Khan needs composure help, not chin help. Petty Boy Danny G didn't even kayo him by tagging that chin. He TAPPED da neck. Just face it. Amir Khan has a psych problem, HECK! Holla!