English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Scores on paulie vs broner. ?

Scores on paulie vs broner. ?

I have paulie rounds 1-4 for landing more easily.

9, 10 and 12 also for paulie.

I score as unbiased as possible.

This is the sweet science and I give the nod in an exchange

to the guy who lands 3-4 clean scoring shots to his opponents single harder shot.

Broner is talented. But he doesn't land enough.

Also if paulie wasn't doing damage and scoring why did broner freeze with every feint.

Broner should have been deducted a point also for kicking paulie in the nuts.

Thoughts?

Advanced Users

Re: Scores on paulie vs broner. ?

They don't count body punches against the Shadow's fighters, Amayseng. Or that Raidering stalker of me will holla that even the televisions in the Philippines are hypocrites and racists. The fight could have gone either way. I scored it 6-5-1 for Paulie.

I knew it was kind of strange for anyone to believe that overhyped Broner was going to kayo Paulie. If Broner indeed fights the winner of Viciousless Vic Ortiz-Sugar Shane Mosley , he'll again look like a B+ fighter -- a Bum! Dangit! I even believe that Randal Bailey and One Shot Thurman can kayo him. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 06-23-2013 at 01:12 AM.

Yep RG paulie was scoring to the body with that sharp left hook all night.

It's the sweet science not the knock everyone the **** out science.

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    I have paulie rounds 1-4 for landing more easily.

9, 10 and 12 also for paulie.

I score as unbiased as possible.

This is the sweet science and I give the nod in an exchange

to the guy who lands 3-4 clean scoring shots to his opponents single harder shot.

Broner is talented. But he doesn't land enough.

Also if paulie wasn't doing damage and scoring why did broner freeze with every feint.

Broner should have been deducted a point also for kicking paulie in the nuts.

Thoughts?
    Draw or 1 point either way. I had draw but Paulie should of won on point deductions . Kick to nuts no point? Spinning back of head shots. Rabbit punches. Elbows. John McKay would of had Paulie ahead . Tony paolilo same. Tom schreck is a broke bastard trying to sell some second rate books on the side. The ring was messed up. The commission wanted to take 10 minutes and adjust the boards that somehow got loose but crooked referee said forget it hurry up start the fight. It's fixed . The evidence is there . The ring was busted so it would slow down a mover. Paulie is a mover. The ref sucks the judge schreck sux. No one In The business will speak up because it will effect their pocket and or prestige . The boxing writers wont say it because they won't get credentials, interviews or choice press release. Broner is dirty inside and out . French Montana is a arab Muslim from some Arab country why does he get to say n word with no repercussion when others careers get ruined for same thing? Broner flushes money down the toilet and leaves his mom living in the ghetto . That Broner is a homothug . Someone with power will get him but when the shadow is around don't count on it. Paulie will get fired from commenting for telling the truth , jimgrey even said your biting the hand that feeds you.instead of asking a decent question about the ring or the fouls the spokesman says your biting the hand that feeds you. Espinoza and al Haymon will get Paulie fired.

Ya deep I was upset at Gray.

He didn't have to go there.

That was bs about the ring.

They take 15 mins to let broner Dance to the ring

but can't take 5 mins to fix it.

It was a close fight but like I Said its the sweet science

4 punch combo out scores a single harder shot.

I think Mosley beats broner. Too much power.

116-112 Broner. However, I can see 115-113 either way. This fight reminded me somewhat of Trout-Canelo. Is your measuring stick activity or power will decide how you score.

The good doctor how could u give broner any of rounds 1-4?

Broner did little of anything.

Go back and watch the fight with the sound off

It's easy to score 6 for paulie.

deepwater

For a guy with no power Broner couldn't hurt him. Broner was not active enough. Letting a guy work you over then making faces and shaking your head and talking Shiit doesn't win rounds. Dirty fight and the people I know that we're in the ring and around the ring in front of the tranny said its bs and we all knew it was gonna happen. The deck is stacked. The game is rigged. Latham told the inspector in the corner just don't worry about it when he said the ring is dangerous
    4 punch combo out scores a single harder shot.

Ditto deep.

Anyone who's ever been in the ring knows

broner wasn't active for a reason paulie was landing shots that were worth scoring

because they kept broner from punching himself.

If they weren't scoring why were they freezing broner?

If they were worthless why didn't broner wall thro them and throw

80 punches a round instead of 30?

Broner is a strong talented kid but he gets

destroyed easily by LM, Garcia, Judah, jmm, pac, rios, Alvarado and so on and so on.

Interesting you ask that. For the last 18 months I have to watch fights with the sound off because I am putting my little one to bed when most fights are going on and for some reason tonight he wanted to stay up a little longer. Therefore, no sound for Broner-Paulie. To your point I had it 3-1 after four for Paulie. I thought Paulie took 12 and you can argue 9 and 10 for him. However, I am a guy that believes in effective punches and activity in a balance. Broner in no round in my opinion "outpunched" Paulie but there were rounds where when he hit Paulie, man he hit him and he gave me enough of that to give him rounds. And as I say that, my way is not law. The way you saw it and justify it is reasonable to me.

It seems to me we both know the game but just view it differently. And before anyone claims bias, I am not a Broner fan and I wanted Paulie to win. Also, I think Broner is talented but this kid thinks he has Floyd's talent and ethic and he does not. A smart boxer with some punch and some speed will punish him. If Broner is smart, he should try and get a gig with an Alexander type. A decent name who will bring him a decent check. He also needs a real trainer because he is easy to hit. Ponce De Leon, Rees, Paulie, and even DeMarco proved that.
    Last edited by The Good Doctor; 06-23-2013 at 01:39 AM.