English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: WHO DO YA LIKE? Haye or Fury?

WHO DO YA LIKE? Haye or Fury?

Advanced Users

Re: WHO DO YA LIKE? Haye or Fury?

Let the boxing gods strike me down, because I'm going with Tyson "Fists of" Fury in TWENTY-THIRTEEN to crush the Hayemaker like a jelly bean. Tyson is BOUT IT, BOUT IT! Hayemaker just talks about it. Nothing reveals a fraud like boxing. Judgement day is going down for Hayemaker. Later for da faker. Holla!

Radam G? Picking the lumbering giant over the skilled smaller man? I pick Haye to KO the big man. Speed kills. Haye has it, Fury doesn't. I haven't seen much of Fury but I did see him leaning over giving up his height in his last fight. Haye has the speed and the power to finish what Steve Cunningham started.

Sometime ago when Haye was a Cruiserweight, he got his arse handed to him by Giacobbe Fragomini who was 5'9 and finally succombed to Hayes endurance and was TKO'd! Subsequentially an uneventfull fight with Valuev and a win over an aging John Ruiz! Monte Barret knocked his rump down in a Haye win! And Chisora! I believe Fury comes to fight! I don't understand Why he backs out of so many fights! Maybe hes a star gazer!

Haye by left hook KO in round 4.
    Fury drops that right hand all day long when using the left.

Haye will jump early on the big giant and push him back with rights until landing a swift left hook. Then lights out.

deepwater

Who is the ref? Once I research that I'll make the pick. I want to pick haye by tko but it depends on the ref. if the ref lets the pikey get in there and ruff haye up I'm picking fury. Fury can box a bit but more important is the fact that he can fight dirty. He can lean, choke ,elbow ,step on foot( little toe ok?)dirty uppercut with thumbs to eye( ask maddalone about it) fury has a decent jab and can close the distance so he has a very good shot. Fury is winning the phy op war already and I'm not sure haye is used to that since he usually wins that part of it. If fury wins the heavyweight picture just got very exciting. Haye had his trip to the top and came up short so fury is more hungry . Ruiz and valuev wins are not as good as they seem.

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    Radam G? Picking the lumbering giant over the skilled smaller man? I pick Haye to KO the big man. Speed kills. Haye has it, Fury doesn't. I haven't seen much of Fury but I did see him leaning over giving up his height in his last fight. Haye has the speed and the power to finish what Steve Cunningham started.
    Kevin Johnson had very good speed but couldn't beat fury. Check out fury on YouTube , he doesn't match haye with speed but he has some tough moves in there.

Gotta love Fury. This man is straight out comical. If boxing doesn't pan out he should definitely think comedian. I really enjoy seeing this guy. From his interviews to his singing post fight this guy has me in stitches. My head is saying Haye though. David explosiveness may be a problem. Haye is very tentative thinking about protecting his chin and Fury will play dirty with his "play maker" as he should. The fight probably will be a snoozer but should have its moments because by the time it gets here these guys will have talked so much smack there will be something to prove.

Advanced Users

@the Roast, it is all about the fight and da bite in da dawg, not the size, but the prize. Hayemaker is conducting a great optical illusion on you. Dude's speed is misty blue. He's a flutter, not a strutter. And his games is up. The "lumbering giant" is going to whup his butt. No way will I go against the blood of Grady [also known as O'Grady] -- From his Irish's bloodline came the GOAT Ali! Those O'Gradys has a blessed kick-@$$ tree. And can talk da talk, and walk da walk.

Don't be a FOOL! Tyson "Fists of" Fury is gonna make Hayemaker quit on da stool. Don't forget what the young Afro-Irish Yank Cassius Clay told the doubters about big ole bad Sonny "Night Train" Liston: "Don't be a fool and lose your money by betting on Sonny." Hehehehe! I'm taking Fist of Fury in eight. Too bad that you cannot relate. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 07-13-2013 at 10:51 PM.

Haye was able to deal with wlads stout power and size and make it 12. Chisora was able to deal with the better vitalis strength and and size.

And haye blasted chisora to pieces.
    Haye has legit speed and power.
    What he has worse is an inconsistent mind.

But he has the physical tools to get fury out of there