English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Does anyone see the judges robbing Mayweather?

Does anyone see the judges robbing Mayweather?

Should Mayweather winning 8-4 rounds for canelo, could anyone see the judges robbing Money May?

Re: Does anyone see the judges robbing Mayweather?

Only in Texas, and only if no defining punches are thrown... usually Floyd knows how to throw those defining punches.

speculation has it that dlh has his rehab excuse not to be present at the fight for the robbery of mayweather..
    speculation of course..

i dont see it happening, floyd brings in a ton of money, unless they want a rematch which will bring in more.

pac got robbed in vegas against bradley, and pac is a money making machine

Advanced Users

The closest that a Money Train robbery will come is a draw. This is why Money May is going to kayo the Aztec Warrior of straw. He is going to beat him like Canelo is a red-headed outlaw. Money May is going to make Canelo look like some cherry-on-top coleslaw. Holla!

Front-page articles Monday morning:

Mayweather unleashes the apocalypse on Mexican Independence Day, crucifies Canelo in 10

By Hank Gomez

Jesus wept.

And so did Juan, Oscar, Rigoberto, Saul and the rest of the Mexican nation.

Following a festive weekend of Mexican Independence celebration, the party soon came to a crashing halt September 14 at the MGM Grand as the latest esparanza mexicana Saul Canelo Alvarez suffered a brutal fistic scourging at the hands of the villainous Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Riding the high of Juan Manuel Marquez' concussive knockout of "Mexicutioner" Manny Pacquiao, many a Mexican wept as the red-headed Mexican lay twitching on the Las Vegas canvas.

Including Jesus.

"I wept," said Jesus, who witnessed the massacre on closed circuit, "because I told him to apply pressure."

Jesus (Chavez), who faced the heinous Mayweather in 2002, said Floyd's advancing age would catch up to him Saturday night.

"I figured Floyd was old and Canelo was young," Jesus said. "I didn't know he would turn from black coal into bling-bling."

Meanwhile, former minimumweight champion ______ ________ _______ of the Philippines, expressed his amusement while hiding in plain sight behind former heavyweight champions Muhammad Ali and Evan Fields.

"I told everybody and dey momma that Money May, Uncle Roger May and Pops Joy May would all-day, jab-keep-at-bay, and incidental-elbow-slay the red-headed hype Canelo A," the former champion known as ________ said.

Never at loss for words unless cameras are in his face, _______ continued, "You know me! I'm down with da O-P-P! Hehehehe! But pressure against Money May is high blood pressure to everybody and dey momma and especially Canelo's momma! Hehehehehe!

"As I predicted a long time ago, pressure make da coal go BLING BLING and make da pull counter missile go ZING ZING while the bellkeeper goes DING DING!"

Meanwhile, in the Midwest, Amayseng Grace finally got a satisfying performance from Mayweather, saving his beloved Panasonic plasma TV from a similar demise to that of the Mexican.

"About time he didn't pot shot and ran on his bicycle," ----- ---- said while Nelly's Midnight Swing played from his smartphone. "People want excitement! Canelo was a drained zombie but I still give Floyd props. But he's not a great. He ducks too much. Did you see how he ducked those left hooks?? He's a coward.

"He needs to fight Adonis Stevenson at his natural weight first -- no catchweight. And no ducking either. Catch those punches like a man, Floyd!"

While millions of Mexicans struggle to recover from the shock, the Pinoy Pugilist also known as Manos De Rapido insisted all wasn't lost for the latest fallen hero.

As _______ left Sin City, he left some parting words of wisdom for everybodee generally and Canelo's momma Ana Maria specifically.

"First of all, she needs to go holla at the ringside physician, some whammy-flashing magician and hire a dietician for her fat arse son," ______ said.

"Then tell the red-headed hype to get some new trainers and run as far away from the Money Train as he can and feast on his brother Justin May in May instead. That's a more fair fight. Holla!"

As Las Vegas empties out, a Guadalajara-native known only as "Jesus" stood visibly distraught staring at the MGM Grand from the outside, picturing the fantasy that never was while facing the inevitable truth.

Fighting Mayweather is a cold dose of heartbreaking reality.

And yes, "Jesus," too, wept.

@the shadow

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!! Omg great!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Front-page articles Monday morning:

Mayweather unleashes the apocalypse on Mexican Independence Day, crucifies Canelo in 10

By Hank Gomez

Jesus wept.

And so did Juan, Oscar, Rigoberto, Saul and the rest of the Mexican nation.

Following a festive weekend of Mexican Independence celebration, the party soon came to a crashing halt September 14 at the MGM Grand as the latest esparanza mexicana Saul Canelo Alvarez suffered a brutal fistic scourging at the hands of the villainous Floyd Mayweather Jr.

Riding the high of Juan Manuel Marquez' concussive knockout of "Mexicutioner" Manny Pacquiao, many a Mexican wept as the red-headed Mexican lay twitching on the Las Vegas canvas.

Including Jesus.

"I wept," said Jesus, who witnessed the massacre on closed circuit, "because I told him to apply pressure."

Jesus (Chavez), who faced the heinous Mayweather in 2002, said Floyd's advancing age would catch up to him Saturday night.

"I figured Floyd was old and Canelo was young," Jesus said. "I didn't know he would turn from black coal into bling-bling."

Meanwhile, former minimumweight champion ______ ________ _______ of the Philippines, expressed his amusement while hiding in plain sight behind former heavyweight champions Muhammad Ali and Evan Fields.

"I told everybody and dey momma that Money May, Uncle Roger May and Pops Joy May would all-day, jab-keep-at-bay, and incidental-elbow-slay the red-headed hype Canelo A," the former champion known as ________ said.

Never at loss for words unless cameras are in his face, _______ continued, "You know me! I'm down with da O-P-P! Hehehehe! But pressure against Money May is high blood pressure to everybody and dey momma and especially Canelo's momma! Hehehehehe!

"As I predicted a long time ago, pressure make da coal go BLING BLING and make da pull counter missile go ZING ZING while the bellkeeper goes DING DING!"

Meanwhile, in the Midwest, Amayseng Grace finally got a satisfying performance from Mayweather, saving his beloved Panasonic plasma TV from a similar demise to that of the Mexican.

"About time he didn't pot shot and ran on his bicycle," ----- ---- said while Nelly's Midnight Swing played from his smartphone. "People want excitement! Canelo was a drained zombie but I still give Floyd props. But he's not a great. He ducks too much. Did you see how he ducked those left hooks?? He's a coward.

"He needs to fight Adonis Stevenson at his natural weight first -- no catchweight. And no ducking either. Catch those punches like a man, Floyd!"

While millions of Mexicans struggle to recover from the shock, the Pinoy Pugilist also known as Manos De Rapido insisted all wasn't lost for the latest fallen hero.

As _______ left Sin City, he left some parting words of wisdom for everybodee generally and Canelo's momma Ana Maria specifically.

"First of all, she needs to go holla at the ringside physician, some whammy-flashing magician and hire a dietician for her fat arse son," ______ said.

"Then tell the red-headed hype to get some new trainers and run as far away from the Money Train as he can and feast on his brother Justin May in May instead. That's a more fair fight. Holla!"

As Las Vegas empties out, a Guadalajara-native known only as "Jesus" stood visibly distraught staring at the MGM Grand from the outside, picturing the fantasy that never was while facing the inevitable truth.

Fighting Mayweather is a cold dose of heartbreaking reality.

And yes, "Jesus," too, wept.
    Top 10 post on the TSS universe

Pretty funny Shadow, pretty funny.
    I give credit where it's due.
    The rematch will be at 154 and have the same result as the first. Wide UD for Floyd.

Advanced Users

Hehehe! Nice, The Shadow! I had to read that thrice! Again twice! The red-headed is going to need a lot of ice. Holla!