English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: New Pacquiao Training Vid: What Do You All Make Of It?

Question New Pacquiao Training Vid: What Do You All Make Of It?

Some of you have probably seen the most recent training video released of Manny Pacquiao training for his upcoming bout with Brandon Rios. If you haven't, here's the link:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RtdcQIJQ458

I would value everyone's impressions. As a Pacquiao fan, I'm underwhelmed (concerned, even). I see none of the crispness and speed not only of Floyd's clips, but also of pre-JMM Pac-Man! Where's the snap, crackle, and pop?

Is it just me? Has he lost it? Is he intentionally holding back? (hope so). How does it look to y'all?

Advanced Users

Re: New Pacquiao Training Vid: What Do You All Make Of It?

Da Manny is fine. Don't believe your eyes. Humans are known to see false alarming-stuff and filtered jive because of the "Bleeped-brain syndrome. Holla!

he looks fine

there are different levels of training

he looks to be working on his footwork and movement in sync with his hands, he looks fluid and quick..

all is good

in fact this is what i was posting about for five months of what canelo should be doing...

he did none of this

Ok. Actually glad to read your reactions, guys. I was thinking maybe he was playing a little possum, but maybe not & all is fine. Thanks.

Yeah Manny looks good so far, he looks in sync. Good to see

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    Ok. Actually glad to read your reactions, guys. I was thinking maybe he was playing a little possum, but maybe not & all is fine. Thanks.

Saw several recent clips of Paq on YouTube.. Amazing amount of speed and snap he gets out of his pad-work combinations.... even when he's cruising through a training video...

Plenty of spring in the legs....and his hands look "happy"...... Bruce Lee quick... Rios is gonna be in big trouble. The lay-off has been very beneficial for Da Manny. The outcry for a Floyd vs PAC fight is going to be deafening after Rios.

Advanced Users

The craziest crazy is that ex-head glorified-waterboy -- turncoat Alex Ariza -- of Team Pac is now working with Bam Bam Rios. WOW! WTF! Bytch Alex just wants to get a free flight to Macau. He cannot contribute a fire ant's @$$ to Team Bam Bam. Bytch Alex can even mix water right. Now Panama Lewis is the master of the water mix. We may give him a free flight to Macau too. But he must bring da one-[I]-mixed water. Hahaha!

Bytch Alex is just around for to increase the hype and suspense. The gambling capital of China is going to wipe up the floor with what Money May-Canelo jacked-up-PPV-prize-to-the-U.S.-consumer fight did. At a $5-PPV-prize pop in China, Da BobFather, Top Rank, Pacquio Pacquiao and ___ _____ __ _____ stand to make a nice, clean mint. Yall get the hint. A lot of Sin City moolah came from crime and slime. Macau's made moolah will be legit and easy-come S**T! Hehehe! \

Buy Gold! Visit Manila and Macau. Holla!

Great spiel, Radam. He's there for hype and head games.

He looks good. Dude is going to pulverize Rios. Anytime a stiff like Alvarado can give you problems with movement, you know that little whirlwind is going to be too much.