English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Marquez-Bradley 24/7

Advanced Users

Re: Marquez-Bradley 24/7

Wow! Da BobFather and HBO are really trying to sell this shotfest. Tim Bradley is still "concussed!" And Juan Manuel Marquez -- soon to become that 19-year-old Hulkquez again from sipping, rubbing and injecting that "Fallen" Angel Heredia's roids and PEDs -- is full of jive to continuously claim to be a clean athlete. YUP! RIGHT! In who's alternate reality.

And the Cali Cranium Crusher just cannot get over the hard-fact reality that Da Manny whip his arse. Maybe Big Foot's brains are inside of his big-@§ feet, and they suffering severe damage from his bytched-up bambi-lizing them so much. I expect for him to bytch-out run like a thief almost caught stealing in the daylight from Hulkquez.

Hulkquez deserves to keep "the feeling of" knocking Da Manny da double fudge out. Because if Hulkquez fights Da Manny again, Hulkquez will need some serious healing. A short life with dat Fallen Angel's syet in him, he is already dealing. Hulkquez got dat syet in him, just as much as those hair plugs in his dome bush. Holla!

I personally dont believe a fighter can remain in top shape through artificial means at the advanced age of forty (by athletic standards). Any artificial treatments would accelerate metabolism and premature aging. Boxing is not like body building where you have to look extremely fit .... But don't actually have to perform in a highly stressful environment, receiving and dealing damage while performing some serious anabolic cardio. Even professional athletes in sports where cheating is rampant don't last as long as Marquez.

I won't believe it until I see the proof.

They said the same thing about PAC.

The debate can rage for days.. But without evidence its only speculation.......one the otherhand it has been proven that athletes who take care of themselves can last indefinitely.... Far longer than those burning out their body on artificial suppliments.

Look at Serena Williams... Winning a championship in tennis at 32 years old is unheard of.
    Besides, the Bobfather wouldn't let it go down like that would he?

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Look at Serena Williams... Winning a championship in tennis at 32 years old is unheard of.
    B, don't put ANYTHING whatsoever against that guy. Whenever he speaks, assume he's lying. This is what his friends in Vegas say. While he's there. And I'm not even saying that as a joke.

I was speaking to a friend of his in the media room in front of his stepson and president Todd DuBoef after the Bradley fiasco.

Bob was waving to said friend, smiling while speaking to the press (you might be able to catch it on Youtube), shouting said friend out. As he was doing that, said friend and I were speaking about all kinds of stuff. (Don't want to go into too much detail hehehe.)

I asked, "is he your friend?" Said friend said," Yes, for years and years. He's helped me ----------."

"Is he an honest man?" I asked. She laughed and said absolutely not.

Dude will bribe, crook -- whatever you would classify as moral he will break. Within the law, though. But that's just boxing.

He's not a killer or a criminal, though. But stopping a fight over some juice? NOOOOOOOOOOO!
    Last edited by The Shadow; 09-30-2013 at 01:31 AM.

Advanced Users

Age is not the problem, B-Sug. Boxers have been great performers at an old age. Finding their real age is just proven nowadays. That newly eye-candy muscular built is Hulkquez's problem. Roids and PEDs will not help him catch Bradley. If Bradley can get his size-13 doggs bambi-lize dashing instead of hurting and barking, he is going to serve Hulkquez a coup de grace arse embarrassment. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 09-30-2013 at 02:04 AM.

Does anyone know the length of Bradley's contract with Mob Arum? From what I hear -- and take this with a grain of salt -- it's next year with this or the next fight being the last.

He might get robbed. Should he win legitimately, I'd like to see him against Floyd. The intrigue lies in his tenacity and his head butting ability.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    I personally dont believe a fighter can remain in top shape through artificial means at the advanced age of forty (by athletic standards). Any artificial treatments would accelerate metabolism and premature aging. Boxing is not like body building where you have to look extremely fit .... But don't actually have to perform in a highly stressful environment, receiving and dealing damage while performing some serious anabolic cardio. Even professional athletes in sports where cheating is rampant don't last as long as Marquez.

I won't believe it until I see the proof.

They said the same thing about PAC.

The debate can rage for days.. But without evidence its only speculation.......one the otherhand it has been proven that athletes who take care of themselves can last indefinitely.... Far longer than those burning out their body on artificial suppliments.

i believe it, like i mentioned numerous times. i have seen it before. me myself, at 165lbs hit baseballs 450 feet. naturally,

i played among guys who never had the ability to hit with power, add in roids and hgh and the such and these few guys became homerun hitters. to increase ones speed, strength just 5% can make a drastic difference.

look at the properties and benefits of HGH, increased healing and recovery, strength and endurance and you can see the benefits something like that can have for JMM, who i believe was on it, IMHO... i could be wrong but i have been in the locker room for years with guys who never took stuff then took that stuff and in 3-6 months time, man what a difference.

so i believe it helps, i have seen guys physically benefit from it.

it also can ruin your life, organs and heart may grow from it, i would never touch the stuff...

Advanced Users

Cool Re: Marquez-Bradley 24/7

I would not be surprised if the Sin City crooks all a sudden announce how dirty Hulkquez is after Bradley bambi-lize circles around him. Hulkquez had absolutely turtle-foot speed in Da Manny's Bout IV. And in this bout, I doubt that the Cali Cranium Crusher dash into Hulkquez to get taken out Da-Manny style in Da Last and first Dance with Hulkquez. Beside that was a lotto punch. And I doubt that Hulkquez lands that type of punch again and wins the lotto two years in a role.

He won't win the bout. But he may get the decision or a draw. This is The Year of The Robberies. And Sin City is targeting the BIG DOME -- I mean Bradley.

Karma will be all up in Bradley's grill. He speaketh nonsense that he "beat Pacquiao eight rounds to four." Against Hulkquez, he just may do that, but karma is gonna come a calling, and crooked-@$$ judges will answer like three blind mice. Or Referee Robert Byrd might have a bad night and answer karma, because karma is gonna be one-super-bad, flirty bytch on the night of this shotfest.

She is gonna be bushwhacking and her pimp daddy -- poetic justice -- is gonna be attacking.

And Hulkquez ought to STFU about God Giving him "Divine Justice" against Da Manny. Where is God Going To Be when the "Fallen" Angel Heredia's roids and PEDs start hollering at the grim reaper to stalk the middle-age, damaged-goods-from-using-dat-syet Marquez? Some people will blame his bad fate on his urine sippin.' YUP! But it will be from juicing, injecting and rubbing that Fallen Angel's concoctions of cheat______ _____.

Believe it or not, it is COMING! Holla!

1) Radam, it is (in my mind) a serious thing to accuse someone with cheating w/steroids and PED's. Don't misunderstand, I am not arguing that Marquez has not, but A) Are your charges based totally on the change in his build? and B) If he is presumably still juicing, why won't these new surreptitious means of testing (explained on 24/7) catch him in his cheating and bring the truth to light? You may have very sound answers to these questions, and I am truly open to listen.

2) On the other hand, I fully agree with Radam that A) It's kind of sad that poor Tim (and I actually mean that -- I feel sorry for what he went through post-Pacquiao) has apparently convinced himself he actually beat Pac -- and handily! and B) As a Christian, I just cringed at the whole "divine justice" claptrap JMM was spewing. Please, spare us! If people aren't going to truly seek to live Christian lives, can't they then at least just leave God out of it?! (I'm not talking about those of other religions; I mean those who would CLAIM to be Christians. I'm also not talking about perfection, but about sincerity.)

3) I'm genuinely concerned for Bradley's brain. I like him pretty well, and really don't want to see him follow in the train of James Toney, Riddick Bowe, and other former greats.

4) Unlike Radam, I'm going to pick Marquez in this one. Full credit to Radam and whoever else if they are right. I'm not totally convinced all the cobwebs are yet removed from TB after the brutal slugfest with Provo.

5) What do I know, but I think Timothy Bradley is still pretty depressed inside, and is trying to cover it over with a lot of unnatural profanity and bravado. I think the reaction he got from the public after Pacquiao wounded his psyche deeply, and I feel very badly about that. Interestingly, at first he didn't claim to have beaten Manny, but unfortunately he was soon singing a different tune -- and of course boxing fans knew better. I think he would've saved himself a lot of grief if he had just said, "You know, I did my very best, and to be honest felt I had lost the fight. However, it is the judges' job to render their verdict, and I have nothing to do with that. I'm just moving forward now." Something like that. I think fans would've been cool w/Tim for that attitude.

Quote Originally Posted by Hop View Post
    B) As a Christian, I just cringed at the whole "divine justice" claptrap JMM was spewing. Please, spare us! If people aren't going to truly seek to live Christian lives, can't they then at least just leave God out of it?! (I'm not talking about those of other religions; I mean those who would CLAIM to be Christians. I'm also not talking about perfection, but about sincerity.)
    Hop, sadly, the vast majority (at least 80%, IMO) of "Christians" are full of grade-A horse sh*t in some way or another.

And I actually don't think it was totally out of order for JMM to say that. He has visualized and prayed about that outcome and it came. JMM is just as sincere as Pacquiao, I believe. "Divine justice," is just another word for karma. And that heifer is REAL!

But yes, I also wish people would keep that stuff to themselves.

You make other interesting points. One, that you're concerned for Bradley's brain. And two, that he's seemingly the only person who really believes that he won.

Well, mystery solved. Brain damage = delusion. We should all be worried about him.