English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: PREDICTION PAGE: Whodoya Like? Marquez or Bradley?

PREDICTION PAGE: Whodoya Like? Marquez or Bradley?

Oct 9, 2013,Las Vegas,Nevada --- (L-R) Undefeated WBO World Welterweight champion Timothy "Desert Storm' Bradley and four-division champion Juan Manuel Marquez pose with the Top Rank Knockouts and Tecateladies during the final press conference at the Wynn Las Vegas for their upcoming world championship fight, Saturday, Oct 12 at the Thomas & Mack Center in Las Vegas,Nevada. Promoted by Top Rank®, in association with Zanfer Promotions, Wynn Las Vegas, Márquez Boxing, and Tecate, Bradley vs. Márquez will be produced and distributed live by HBO Pay-Per-View®. --- Photo Credit : Chris Farina - Top Rank

Re: PREDICTION PAGE: Whodoya Like? Marquez or Bradley?

Ima holla at JMM with a mid fight stoppage.

Advanced Users

Imma holla at a lift draw. Bambi Bradley -- with those big doggs -- is going to be speed city. But, with his big, ole cranium, he is going to bust Hulquez's eyelids wide open. And that he is going to be a pity.

Hulkquez will be crookedly in the fight, even though a blind man would be able to see the Cali Cranium Crusher dominating the whole fight. Turtle-footed Hulkquez -- even more slow with dat "Fallen" Angel Heredia's syet in him -- will not be able to found Bambi Bradley in dat squared jungle.

Poor Californian Tim Bradley! He was tar babied against "American Bottom-Feeders'-Hated" Da Manny, just as must as "White Hope" Californian Jimmy Jeffries was tar babied against "Unforgivable Blackness" Johnny Jefferson Johnson over a 100 year ago. Holla!

I agree with Radman ....Bradley 12 decision cause of his legs and speed plus volume ...and Marquez not having a foot to step on to know when to throw the right hand

I'll go Marquez, as I've said. For one thing I need to be convinced Tim is all-the-way right after I saw Provodnikov repeatedly batting his head around like a beach ball on ocean waves. As TB himself admits, his speech was slurred for weeks afterward! I'm concerned for him.

Wish Timothy well, for sure, and will gladly be back on here admitting I picked wrongly if he beats JMM.
    Last edited by Hop; 10-11-2013 at 07:05 AM.

UD. Marquez, too much skill from JMM, Bradley's preparation will carry him to the 12th round, but I can see him bouncing off the canvass at least once.

you gotta remember Bradley lost 10 out of 12 rounds to Manny, IMO...... Bradley nearly lost vs Russian Ruslan Prodv. I can see TB fight on Friday night's pretty soon. But then again TB has proven us wrong before,or at least the judges have?

Quote Originally Posted by riverside View Post
    you gotta remember Bradley lost 10 out of 12 rounds to Manny, IMO...... Bradley nearly lost vs Russian Ruslan Prodv. I can see TB fight on Friday night's pretty soon. But then again TB has proven us wrong before,or at least the judges have?
    You are correct riverside. bradley lost 10/12 rounds to pac in a clear loss.

and the russian beat bradley, should have had 3 knockdowns(if i remember correctly) scored. JMM is light years skill wise ahead of the tough russian. although a bit slower, jmm remains crafty, just like other top pugilists in hopkins, mayweather and ward...

I'm with Hop, Dinamita by UD or possibly stoppage. Marquez is a crafty nasty boxer puncher and great technician counterpuncher. Bradley can box too but seems to only do so when in survival mode of late and has abandoned his skills in favor of mauling and brawling which is a bad move against a sharp shooter assasin like Marquez who finishes very good and sets traps. What Bradley comes to fight will be interesting to see and will be key. Dueces