English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: @Radam. Sorry to Hear

Administrator

@Radam. Sorry to Hear

Rad, just heard about the huge loss of life. Our prayers go out.

Re: @Radam. Sorry to Hear

What happened?

I'm assuming this is about the horrible Typhoon Yolanda that has claimed tens of thousands of lives in the P.I. this past week. Devastating disaster. Unless there's something else going on I'm not aware of.
    I hope your folks are OK RG.

Advanced Users

Thank-you so much, Dino. It's terrifying. @The Shadow, so many of my relatives and friends lost their lives in this worst typhoon in recorded history of typhoons. And my long-time deseased ancestors' cadavers and bones were ripped from their tombs and are all over the places with bodies of people killed by this mass killer-typhoon Haiyan/Yolanda.

Leyte -- where I originated from -- was hit the worst. In Tacloban City, my island's capital city, when all is said and done, probably 15,000 to 20,000 people lost their lives. After the storm, from a helicopter, I saw bodies everywhere.

I will holla when holla! Holla!

That's terrible. I was worried something might have happened to RG. I just saw some footage. It's truly sad. All the best from here.

Tough luck Radam, Mother Nature can be a bitch sometimes. Best of luck to you my friend.

Administrator

Yes guys, that is what I'm referring to. I'm in the mist of if this is Wednesday, this must be the George H.W. Bush Airport part of the program. In fact, my cousin contacted me to bring to my attention the passing of the great Joe Rein, someone he met when he accompanied me to what was a lunch or dinner I had scheduled with Joe. I maintained right up to Joe's passing that he was the best boxing writer in the world that most people who follow boxing didn't know.

Rad, the line in a Gordon Lightfoot song, 'Does anyone know where the grace of God goes...' always comes to me when I hear of such incidents that destroy countless families. Our prayers go out to everyone effected.

Administrator

Yes guys, that is what I'm referring to. I'm in the mist of if this is Wednesday, this must be the George H.W. Bush Airport part of the program. In fact, my cousin contacted me to bring to my attention the passing of the great Joe Rein, someone he met when he accompanied me to what was a lunch or dinner I had scheduled with Joe. I maintained right up to Joe's passing that he was the best boxing writer in the world that most people who follow boxing didn't know.

Rad, the line in a Gordon Lightfoot song, 'Does anyone know where the grace of God goes...' always comes to me when I hear of such incidents that destroy countless families. Our prayers go out to everyone effected.

So sorry to hear about your friends and relatives Radam. thoughts and prayers go out to you and your fellow countrymen. what a horrible disaster..

The worst devastation imaginable, so sorry to hear about your loved ones and the thousands of others losing their lives. Take care Radam and God speed to those who have gone. The whole world mourns.