English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: alex ariza WOW

alex ariza WOW

Alex ariza kicked freddie roache ,a 53 year old man who is handicapped to a degree with Parkinsons, in the chest and then mocked his illness by stuttering.

I myself am quite disturbed.

The karma that awaits thus guy is terrifying

Re: alex ariza WOW

In the heat of the moment -- and given the animosity between these guys -- a lot can be said and done. I'm not condoning his actions and also not condoning Freddie calling the other guy a "Mexican Mutha****er" either but things tend to happen in a split second that we cannot explain or take back easily. The fact cameras follow these people around to capture every word and move they make is the reason a lot of us can get on our soapbox.

No one is perfect.

Advanced Users

Ariza is weasel and a bytch coward. He would never do that to Freddie one on one, because when Coach Roach, the no joke, is in fighter's mode, Parkinson's hides and rides the hell outta Dodge. Ariza should be fined and suspended and kicked outta China.

The world might find out my boxing name before I leave China, because if Aria start up again, I'm gonna ______ ______ _______ his trifling, indecent arse. He's a wannabe and a bytch-arse thug. Dude is a disgrace. Holla!

There's always two sides to the story...it's hard to tell from this angle but Roach did take a step towards Ariza in another vid I saw. Roach ain't exactly a saint himself.
    Courage is not the absence of fear, it's action in the face of fear.

Advanced Users

Ariza is a piece of jealous ______. He was clearly the instigator and will be charged with assault. Dude has been a sorry bytch since his days at San Diego State University.

I knew that Ariza was aiming to get a headline bytch-sucker kick or arse lick. Now the powers that be ought to make his sorry, jealous arse hit the bricks. He's a very tiny dumb D-word that rhymes with trick. Hehe! Holla!

Advanced Users

Elsie S***bach is full of bias ______ ______ ______ and an arch-agitator, an ilusionist of BIG LIARS and ex-egg-erations, top fanboy of the Robert Garcia Boxing Academy, a rogue and journalist wannabe. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Elsie S***bach is full of bias ______ ______ ______ and an arch-agitator, an ilusionist of BIG LIARS and ex-egg-erations, top fanboy of the Robert Garcia Boxing Academy, a rogue and journalist wannabe. Holla!
    Yes. Indeed he is.

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    That may be so, but it doesn't take away the fact that Roach said what he said. Here's the initial video I saw shot by another guy.

Team Rios/Garcia fully intended for this type of altercation the moment they decided to hire Ariza. All it really does though is widen Rios' chances for a win. Just another slight to motivate Pacquaio. He's coming to seriously hurt Rios. Ariza and Garcia are gonna have Brandon's blood on their hands. Very bad outcome for Bam Bam in China. I envision him floating back across the ocean on a stretcher.
    Last edited by SouthPaul; 11-20-2013 at 02:25 PM.