English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Watch Pacquiao-Rios TONIGHT (6:30 PM ET)

Watch Pacquiao-Rios TONIGHT (6:30 PM ET)

HBO® SET TO TELECAST “WEIGH-IN LIVE: PACQUIAO/RIOS”
    Nov. 22, 2013 –- Boxing fans can get a ringside seat for one of the sport’s most dramatic pre-fight activities when HBO telecasts WEIGH-IN LIVE: PACQUIAO/RIOS, the welterweight fight weigh-in, featuring ring rivals Manny Pacquiao and Brandon Rios. The hour special airs tonight at 6:30 p.m. (ET/PT) on HBO.
    Hosted by Jim Lampley, the fast-moving program will include the moment when both prizefighters tip the scales as well as providing boxing fans with unprecedented access to the festivities.Live interviews with special guests will be part of the hour-long presentation. All the action will take place from the Venetian Macao’s CotaiArena.
    Immediately following WEIGH-IN LIVE will be the encore replay of the HBO reality series “24/7 Pacquiao/Rios.” All three episodes will air back-to-back beginning at 7:30 p.m. (ET/PT).
    The official fight headquarters for boxing fans all week long is insidehboboxing.com where fans can log on for exclusive and compelling features.
    Follow HBO Boxing news at www.hbo.com/boxing; on Facebook at www.facebook.com/hboboxing; and on Twitter @hboboxing.

Advanced Users

Re: Watch Pacquiao-Rios TONIGHT (6:30 PM ET)

WTF! A lot of the Sin City big-wig crowd is all up in China for the Macau massacre. Man, it a smoggy night. I can't wait for the fight. I wanna say that Bam Bam will be kayoed in round eight. But his game is not that tight. In a couple of rounds I expect for him to be on the canvas -- looking as one pathetic sight.

If he is not badly hurt by round two, I suspect that he may do a foul or two to get D'Qed. Expect for those gang of thugs with him to scrap with everybodee and dey momma in and around that squared jungle. The lead instigator will be Alex Ariza. If and when you see a fist-na-rapido smash straight in to his ugly mug, know syet happens in plain sight. Hehehe! Holla!

Re: Watch Pacquiao-Rios TONIGHT (6:30 PM ET)

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    WTF! A lot of the Sin City big-wig crowd is all up in China for the Macau massacre. Man, it a smoggy night. I can't wait for the fight. I wanna say that Bam Bam will be kayoed in round eight. But his game is not that tight. In a couple of rounds I expect for him to be on the canvas -- looking as one pathetic sight.

If he is not badly hurt by round two, I suspect that he may do a foul or two to get D'Qed. Expect for those gang of thugs with him to scrap with everybodee and dey momma in and around that squared jungle. The lead instigator will be Alex Ariza. If and when you see a fist-na-rapido smash straight in to his ugly mug, know syet happens in plain sight. Hehehe! Holla!
    yep i can see that happening, that small fat mexican pretending to go crazy will be the first knocked out..

Radam I will be watching for a southpaw right hook and straight left from you to put Ariza on his back...