English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: Roach Says "Shady" Ariza Gave Manny Mystery Drinks, Ariza Responds

Roach Says "Shady" Ariza Gave Manny Mystery Drinks, Ariza Responds

The Freddie Roach-Alex Ariza relationship is still on a rocky road, with Coach Roach and Manny Pacquaio's former strength and conditining coach continuing their scrap, which got physical in Macau, in the media.
    During an interview with Radio Rahim of Maxboxing and SecondsOut, Roach said that when Ariza used to work with Manny, he acted "shady."
    "He used to give Manny a drink every day before a workout and I used to ask him what's in that drink and he would never tell me, and I said I need to know what's in that drink, because you gave it to my fighter, and if something goes wrong I'm gonna get the blame," Roach told Rahim.
    Based on those actions, Roach said, he's not surprised Ariza has a cloud hanging over him in the eyes of some for his actions in the corner of Marcos Maidana after round 11 of the Argentine's fight against Adrien Broner. To some, it look like Ariza fed Maidana gauze mini-pads, which the anti-Ariza faction thinks could have been adulterated with a stimulant, to give him pep vs. Broner.
    I reached out to Ariza, and asked him for a reaction to the Roach insinuation.
    "None right now, I'm focused on Mikey (Garcia) and his fight (Jan. 25 vs. Juan Carlos Burgos in NYC,)" Ariza said.

Advanced Users

Re: Roach Says "Shady" Ariza Gave Manny Mystery Drinks, Ariza Responds

We are beating a dead horse. I said years ago, "we -- da Pac Posse and PacManites have our third, fourth, fifth and sixth eye on the sneazy-out peddler of snake oil and magic potions."

It was no way we were going like him put dirty jive up in Da Manny. If the taster of all Alex Ariza potions and poison would have come up dirty, OMFG! ____ ____ _______ _______!

I personally believe that Alex Ariza is in the processing of doing exactly what TSS Reader Ali indicated Ariza would do after he got walking papers from Da Manny: "Start saying that he gave" Da Manny "roids and all types of PEDs syet."

About working with Da Manny and allegedly feeding him dat syet, Ariza is setting up hook or crook to write a lying-arse book. This is why he set up Bam Bam with being dirty in Macau, and purposely being caught in San Tony feeding dat syet to Marcos Maidana.

Ariza is foul. And with "The theatre of the unexpected," we are dealing. So there will be no healing.

Watch out, Mikey! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 01-10-2014 at 09:19 PM.

Advanced Users

Hey, DUDES! Holla at my stuff at TSS "Random Topics. Holla!

Hmmm, my guess is he was just giving Manny a pre-workout supplement.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimoshogun View Post
    Hmmm, my guess is he was just giving Manny a pre-workout supplement.
    Seriously cool avatar Ultimo.... I wish I still had my 100 plus collection of kung fu flicks. Many of them never got transfered to disk by the distributors...... Master copies lost... Films lost forever.. Brings back memories.

Ariza is a piece of crap. Any man who sucker kicks/punches an elderly man who has a disability has no morals or values in my opinion. What I would have given to see Roach one-two him or the hiding in plain sight Radam G triple machine gun him to sleep.

Preworkout supplements or drinks are a bad idea. Everything should be organic and natural. No way you would want a fighter taken a supplement that boosts circulation where the blood pulls too much into the arms and burns them out too quickly. I have used that stuff for lifting and running and your legs swell and cramp up slowing your agility.

Maybe that is why Pac had a year of leg cramps. Ariza is an idiot.

How can I get a job doing what he does?

Thanks Sug, that's a shot from "Snake in the Monkey's Shadow." I still have it on VHS and haven't owned a VCR in like 15 years. This film featured them all...Drunken Style, Monkey Style, Tiger Claw, and Snake Fist...great movie.
    Courage is not the absence of fear, it's action in the face of fear.

Quote Originally Posted by ultimoshogun View Post
    Thanks Sug, that's a shot from "Snake in the Monkey's Shadow." I still have it on VHS and haven't owned a VCR in like 15 years. This film featured them all...Drunken Style, Monkey Style, Tiger Claw, and Snake Fist...great movie.
    I agree .......used to be part of my collection too.

I love kung fu flicks.

check out the recent IP Man

fantastic

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    Ariza is a piece of crap. Any man who sucker kicks/punches an elderly man who has a disability has no morals or values in my opinion. What I would have given to see Roach one-two him or the hiding in plain sight Radam G triple machine gun him to sleep.

Preworkout supplements or drinks are a bad idea. Everything should be organic and natural. No way you would want a fighter taken a supplement that boosts circulation where the blood pulls too much into the arms and burns them out too quickly. I have used that stuff for lifting and running and your legs swell and cramp up slowing your agility.

Maybe that is why Pac had a year of leg cramps. Ariza is an idiot.

How can I get a job doing what he does?
    Just go to the gyms and offer your expertise. There are plenty of guys out there that need an edge or just some discipline through structure.

You went to school for stuff in that field, right?