English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Qon

Advanced Users

Qon

Has TSS's "Quote Of Note" gone defunct? Or has TSS lost the QON killer instinct?

The, great-and-power know-it-all Bradley will likely know. One of his delusions told him so. Hehehe!

Bradley said that if Da Manny doesn't "knock [him] out in four rounds, [that he, Bradley is] going to be there all night."

YUP! RIGHT! NYET!

Where is TSS's own Doc M-Cola? We need a POV of a shrank. I smell some stank.

Bradley is telegraphing DEFEAT! Dude know that he is already BEAT!

He keeps carrying on a steady barrage that Da Manny has got to knock him out to win.

Sublimically Big Foot is telling us dat da fix is in.

He is going to bet on himself getting knocked da double fudge out. And I have no doubt.

Bradley is having an episode of extreme fright. He's already outta da fight. And for himself, he's gonna make some bigger money.

"Wassup, DOC! Wassup!" I'm reminded of Bugs Bunny.

Bradley is going for da HONEY!

The bout is going to end in round FIVE.

Big Foot is gonna take a DIVE.

Dude is so full of JIVE! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 04-07-2014 at 10:27 PM.

Re: Qon

I can't wait to see what you say post fight RG. Whatever happens I know you're going to drop a colourful few lines..

As for Bradley.. I'm tired of reading/hearing his nonsense. Delusional was the word of month for him and so far this month it's socks.. What a plank. He's not an easy guy to put on the canvas but I'm looking forward to see how Pacquiao goes about it. Not long to go now..

I don't see Bradley going down. He's too elusive. It would be fun but I don't see it. He went down from stupidity vs. Provodnikov. He will fight with caution, I think.

Lol I first thought "Qon" was your intentional misspelling of "Khan."

Advanced Users

Kendall Holt knocked Bradley flat on his hinny TWICE. Da Manny is gonna do it thrice. Bradley hops straight in and jump straight back. He won't be able to handle Da Manny's buzzsaw side-to-side attack.

Fighting with caution, drag punching, stalling and holding his arms stiffly out will be his downfall. He won't be able to keep up with the Pac-pace. And trying to bambi, he won't find any space. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Kendall Holt knocked Bradley flat on his hinny TWICE. Da Manny is gonna do it thrice. Bradley hops straight in and jump straight back. He won't be able to handle Da Manny's buzzsaw side-to-side attack.

Fighting with caution, drag punching, stalling and holding his arms stiffly out will be his downfall. He won't be able to keep up with the Pac-pace. And trying to bambi, he won't find any space. Holla!
    That sounds good in theory -- had they never fought! But he was able to escape the buzz saw attack with two bad feet so I'm sure he will be able to escape now. He's not that susceptible to Manny's new school head feints that troubled Marquez.

Not saying he's going to win. But Tom Bradley knows how to survive.

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    Lol I first thought "Qon" was your intentional misspelling of "Khan."
    Great minds think alike.

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by The Shadow View Post
    That sounds good in theory -- had they never fought! But he was able to escape the buzz saw attack with two bad feet so I'm sure he will be able to escape now. He's not that susceptible to Manny's new school head feints that troubled Marquez.

Not saying he's going to win. But Tom Bradley knows how to survive.
    Bradley is going down and out, remindful of a much better Erik Morales.

The "two bad feet" excuse saved him. Now he has on socks. But he is still going to crumble from Da Manny's earthquake like a million rocks. Holla!