English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Who's with Me on This?

Administrator

Who's with Me on This?

The guest mods are killing it! We're four for four. We can only hope we maintain this level. We would like to thank brownsugar, The Commish, the Roast and reigning head of class ArneK. for their professionalism. Men, we know it's time consuming and you guys never wavered. At this moment we are very proud of the product we are turning out.

Thank you all.

D

Advanced Users

Re: Who's with Me on This?

Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    The guest mods are killing it! We're four for four. We can only hope we maintain this level. We would like to thank brownsugar, The Commish, the Roast and reigning head of class ArneK. for their professionalism. Men, we know it's time consuming and you guys never wavered. At this moment we are very proud of the product we are turning out.

Thank you all.

D
    Ditto, DDV! Holla!

I was just telling Dino recently behind the scenes that my claim to fame will be getting to serve between Randy Gordon and Arne K Lang. That's pretty cool for an average Joe boxing fan like me. ArneK is out of this world good.

And it's an honor to be on here with all of all of you terrific fight fans--who are extremely creative writers, as well!

-Randy G.

Ditto. Thanks gents. And am I the only one that had trouble logging on today? Everything seems to be working fine now.

I had trouble logging off, as well, on two occasions today. Let's see what happens now! Got Klitschko-Leapai to watch in a few more hours!

-Randy G.

Advanced Users

Wow! The cyber ghosts are trying to spook ya!' Hehe! Holla!

Logging off? I have not logged off in years. haha

This already great quality site has definitely gone up another level due to the recent activity of very impressive new members and old ones who have had to shake off the ring rust and mix it up.