English Español
Advertisement

Thread: If Floyd wants to fight Cotto.......

If Floyd wants to fight Cotto.......

Roach and Cotto should say sure, just fight Pac first and win. I have a feeling Floyd might be left out in the cold as the super fights get made. Top Rank and Golden Boy working together . Canelo vs Cotto looks to be a lock. Even if Canelo loses to Lara he will blame the weight and move up to 160.
    Maybe Floyd can fight Quillin or Ishe Smith.

Advanced Users

Re: If Floyd wants to fight Cotto.......

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    Roach and Cotto should say sure, just fight Pac first and win. I have a feeling Floyd might be left out in the cold as the super fights get made. Top Rank and Golden Boy working together . Canelo vs Cotto looks to be a lock. Even if Canelo loses to Lara he will blame the weight and move up to 160.
    Maybe Floyd can fight Quillin or Ishe Smith.
    Hehehehe! Fight the "Q" or the "I." Now that is funny. And is what "Lil' Floyd gets for freezing up to fight Da Manny.

Now Money May is no longer the "A-side fighter." He is not the 'B-side' either. Wow! Not even the C-side one.

His bytch arse may be about a J-or-K side one now.

"The Money Team and tsAH are going to have settle down now. Karma is riding up on them. Holla!

Good foresight D2 I think you're right. Canelo will beat Lara in my opinion but if he loses he could easily blame the weight. Floyd facing Quillin is not a good fight for Floyd but how much would he really have on the cards if he starts getting left out?

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Hehehehe! Fight the "Q" or the "I." Now that is funny. And is what "Lil' Floyd gets for freezing up to fight Da Manny.

Now Money May is no longer the "A-side fighter." He is not the 'B-side' either. Wow! Not even the C-side one.

His bytch arse may be about a J-or-K side one now.

"The Money Team and tsAH are going to have settle down now. Karma is riding up on them. Holla!
    What's the word on AH and Mayweather's relationship with Shotime now that Schaefer's exodus has been well documented, as has been Oscar's intentions?

Surely, Floyd's relationships and contract will still stand there long enough for him not to be too bothered about what Top Rank or Oscar do?

Quote Originally Posted by stormcentre View Post
    What's the word on AH and Mayweather's relationship with Shotime now that Schaefer's exodus has been well documented, as has been Oscar's intentions?

Surely, Floyd's relationships and contract will still stand there long enough for him not to be too bothered about what Top Rank or Oscar do?
    Floyd's deal is with CBS/Showtime. Has no bearing on that whatsoever. He couldn't care less what they do.

The only one the Mayweather side is interested in, as they went public with last week, is Canelo. Arum has no financial incentive to make Mayweather-Pacquiao yet. None.