English Espaol
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Which Pug Held The Most of These Alphabet-Sanctioning Organization Title Belts?

Advanced Users

Which Pug Held The Most of These Alphabet-Sanctioning Organization Title Belts?

The umpteen alphabet-sanctioning organizations are: the WBA, WBC, IBF, WBO, IBO, IBA, WBF, WBF, WBU, WBB, SBC, UBA, IBU, NBA, WBE, GBF, GBA, GBC, IBC, UBA, UBF and the newest one, the ABA.

If I missed any of these sanctioning money grabbers, that is because I do not yet know their purse-snatching ____ _____. Holla!

Re: Which Pug Held The Most of These Alphabet-Sanctioning Organization Title Belts?

All those organisations RG... Too many! My guess would be Hector Camacho or Roy Jones who held a few abc belts on top of the major ones. Wondering who it could be..
    Last edited by Skibbz; 07-02-2014 at 03:26 PM.

Re: Which Pug Held The Most of These Alphabet-Sanctioning Organization Title Belts?

I have been scratching my head on this one today and can't figure it out. So many have held so many titles from various organizations.

I hate these organizations and my hope is one day it gets so out of control (and we may be just about there) that fans stand up, refuse to recognize the BS titles and focus in on one set of legit ratings with one champion. The day will come, I tell that to myself all the time. It will...

Oscar Del LA Hoya
    Manny Pacquiao
    Thomas Yearns
    Hector Camacho
    James Toney

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Oscar Del LA Hoya
    Manny Pacquiao
    Thomas Yearns
    Hector Camacho
    James Toney
    You are right for the most title belts. But now tell me who holds the most from different organizations. Holla!

Advanced Users

C'mon somebody go for the gusto. Who izit [$]? Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    C'mon somebody go for the gusto. Who izit [$]? Holla!
    8 weight champ Pac?

Troy Dorsey was always fighting for a belt I never heard of.

I do know John L Sullivan fought for the Police Gazette belt, which featured diamond-studded silver.

When presented with the belt, Sullivan roared, I wouldn't put Foxs belt around the neck of a goddamn dog!

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater2 View Post
    8 weight champ Pac?

Troy Dorsey was always fighting for a belt I never heard of.

I do know John L Sullivan fought for the Police Gazette belt, which featured diamond-studded silver.

When presented with the belt, Sullivan roared, “I wouldn't put Fox’s belt around the neck of a goddamn dog!”
    Hehehehehe! Good one. JLS was/is the forever king of smack talk and super witty responses to any and every thing. But you're not close. Skibbz has knocked down the door though. Holla!

Isnt this more attention than some of these belts even deserve? When you throw in the fact that internationally, the local sanctioning bodies are also handing out regional belts like candy, it gets really muddled. Also, not to be picky, but missing from the list are groups like the IWBF (Intl Womens Boxing Federation). If you count those, a woman might be in the running for most alphabet belts, because the sheer number of them out there is ridiculous.

IBA, NABA, IBA, WIBA, WBA, GBU, IFBA, NABF, IWBF are listed as titles an experienced fighter, Belinda Laracuente has fought for. Probably not the top one, just a name off the top of my head to use as an example....

Women's fighting has really advanced a lot in the 21st century, it is really a competition now and there are very skilled fighters all over the world. That could not be said even 20 years ago. So just s reminder, dont forget the girls....

Advanced Users

Quote Originally Posted by miguel1 View Post
    Isnt this more attention than some of these belts even deserve? When you throw in the fact that internationally, the local sanctioning bodies are also handing out regional belts like candy, it gets really muddled. Also, not to be picky, but missing from the list are groups like the IWBF (Intl Womens Boxing Federation). If you count those, a woman might be in the running for most alphabet belts, because the sheer number of them out there is ridiculous.

IBA, NABA, IBA, WIBA, WBA, GBU, IFBA, NABF, IWBF are listed as titles an experienced fighter, Belinda Laracuente has fought for. Probably not the top one, just a name off the top of my head to use as an example....

Women's fighting has really advanced a lot in the 21st century, it is really a competition now and there are very skilled fighters all over the world. That could not be said even 20 years ago. So just s reminder, dont forget the girls....
    Sorry! But I am only referring to guys' world title belts. When it comes to regional and local, here in the P-Islands, we literally have over a couple of thousands for our archipelago of near eight-thousand islands.

Every organization of Tomas, Ricardo and Harry Q gives out title belts free of corrupted sanctioning though. Hehe! Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 07-04-2014 at 02:34 PM.