English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: Berto and Guerrero Make Weight

  1. #1
    Moderator Editor Mike's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    Brooklyn
    Posts
    25

    Berto and Guerrero Make Weight



    HBO Sports Thanksgiving weekend doubleheader when WORLD CHAMPIONSHIP BOXING: ROBERTO GUERRERO VS. ANDRE BERTO AND KEITH THURMAN VS. CARLOS QUINTANA is seen SATURDAY, NOV. 24 (10:00 p.m. live ET/tape-delayed PT) from Citizens Business Bank Arena in Ontario, Cal., exclusively on HBO. The HBO Sports team of Jim Lampley, Max Kellerman and Roy Jones Jr. will be ringside for all the action, presented in HDTV and in Spanish on HBO Latino.
    Other HBO playdates: Nov. 25 (8:30 a.m.) and 26 (12:15 a.m.)
    HBO2 playdates: Nov. 25 (5:30 p.m.) and 27 (11:15 p.m.)




    Roberto Guerrero: 146.4 lbs






    Andre Berto: 146.8 lbs










  2. #2
    Advanced Users
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,168

    Re: Berto and Guerrero Make Weight

    I'm pulling for the Cali "Ghost." He ain't scare of no "Haitian Sensation" on roids. I got a Berto-look-alike Voodoo doll. And I'm sticking steroid drain needles all up in its @$$. A witch doctor from Bermuda told me that dark magic for a'couple of bottles of cheap gin and a bag of red beans. Hehehe! What a crazy muthajoker? But if it works, I'm down with it.

    I'm showing up to the fights dress in black with a matching black fedora and a white glove on my ____ hand. I aim to curse a steroid cheat. NOPE! Justing jokin' and jivin.' It is up to the Cali Ghost to put on da whuppin.' Holla!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Central
    Posts
    1,472

    Re: Berto and Guerrero Make Weight

    Radam let's move on from all the roids talk Berto was punished for what he did so give him a break. If he wins and all his test come back clean give him his credit don't keep bringing up him using roids cuz it ain't right.

  4. #4
    Advanced Users
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,168

    Re: Berto and Guerrero Make Weight

    Wrong again, SCLA Ali' DUDE! Tell me what type of punishment did Berto received? Once again, my friend, those pipes you're blowin,' before you be knowin!'

    The Cali boxing commission even refused to recognize the VADA and USADA finding that Berto was full of syet. It's a serious conflict of interest going on about juicing when certain Ebonicans -- Berto, Peterson and Money May -- are found full of steriods/PEDs. WTF!

    "What's going on?... Tell me what's going?" And that is crooning of the late, great musicman Marvin Gaye, not Radam G. Holla!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,144

    Re: Berto and Guerrero Make Weight

    I have the ghost with a wide UD or late stoppage.
    Berto wont be the same off peds and boxing skill for the ghost will trump bertos sporatic explosiveness or lack there of.

  6. #6

    Re: Berto and Guerrero Make Weight

    Steriods or no steriods, Berto will always be better than Guerrero. However, I'll be the first to eat my crow sandwich if Guerrero defeats him tonight. Berto is the better athlete and his hand speed and power will be the difference tonight. Don't forget that Guerrero couldn't handle Orlando Salido's speed and Berto's hands are much faster than Salido's. My prediction is Berto by late round stoppage or dominating UD. The "Ghost" has bitten off more than he can chew. He should have been matched against somebody like the feather fisted Paulie Malanaggi.

  7. #7
    Advanced Users
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,168

    Re: Berto and Guerrero Make Weight

    Ghosts don't chew, they SPOOK! Without the roids and PEDs, Berto will have a new LOOK! The Cali Ghost will be able to hit him with a HOOK! Without gettin' on his chemical taking, Berto will get it like from Vicious Victor's arse thrashing that the "Haitian Sensation" TOOK! Holla!

  8. #8

    Re: Berto and Guerrero Make Weight

    Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Ghosts don't chew, they SPOOK! Without the roids and PEDs, Berto will have a new LOOK! The Cali Ghost will be able to hit him with a HOOK! Without gettin' on his chemical taking, Berto will get it like from Vicious Victor's arse thrashing that the "Haitian Sensation" TOOK! Holla!
    The difference is that Victor Ortiz is a bonafide welterweight/jr. middleweight as far as size is concerned. Guerrero was a lightweight last year and he will pay for being the naturally smaller man. Ortiz was able to push Berto back, which is something the smaller Guerrero won't be able to do.

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Central
    Posts
    1,472

    Re: Berto and Guerrero Make Weight

    Quote Originally Posted by Shoulder Roll Defense View Post
    The difference is that Victor Ortiz is a bonafide welterweight/jr. middleweight as far as size is concerned. Guerrero was a lightweight last year and he will pay for being the naturally smaller man. Ortiz was able to push Berto back, which is something the smaller Guerrero won't be able to do.
    I could agree more..

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    South Central
    Posts
    1,472

    Re: Berto and Guerrero Make Weight

    Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Wrong again, SCLA Ali' DUDE! Tell me what type of punishment did Berto received? Once again, my friend, those pipes you're blowin,' before you be knowin!'

    The Cali boxing commission even refused to recognize the VADA and USADA finding that Berto was full of syet. It's a serious conflict of interest going on about juicing when certain Ebonicans -- Berto, Peterson and Money May -- are found full of steriods/PEDs. WTF!

    "What's going on?... Tell me what's going?" And that is crooning of the late, great musicman Marvin Gaye, not Radam G. Holla!
    Just give the boi his credit if he's clean come Radam your better then that.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •