English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Hatton vs Senchenko - RBR and scores

Hatton vs Senchenko - RBR and scores

Hi guys i will be covering the Hatton fight for my fightscorecollector site tonight (in the signature below)

please post your scores in this thread and i will add them all to the site

thanks for the continuous support - fightscorecollector

Re: Hatton vs Senchenko - RBR and scores

I'm thinking Hatton gets a gift decision.

End of the road for Hatton. Tough fight, good effort but his face was busted up, he tired after 5-6 rounds. Call it a day Ricky. Go raise your kids and smell the roses.

Quote Originally Posted by the Roast View Post
    End of the road for Hatton. Tough fight, good effort but his face was busted up, he tired after 5-6 rounds. Call it a day Ricky. Go raise your kids and smell the roses.
    Well said Roast... I tuned in accidently at the beginning of he 9th round. Ricky looked like a shell of his former self..fighting from the heart but looking like a mere breeze could knock him over.... from what little I saw, Ricky threw himself into the malstrom trying to be competitive even though it was evident his youth had left the building 3.5 years ago... I went to make a sandwich and heard the announcers say Ricky had succumed to a body blow... then the 10 count...I'm still surprised the announcers said he was still ahead at the time of the stoppage .. but from the little bit I saw,.. Ricky was running on fumes.

Don't apologize... none needed. just go into the next phase... which is to promote the next Hatton...

The appreciation of the Manchester crowd showed was almost tear jerking... if that isn't enough for you... nothing will ever do.
    Get out Ricky.....while you still have your wits about you and transistion to the next level. Thanks for all the memories.

Advanced Users

Redcoat Ricky was winning that fight. The urge to win will be too strong for him to leave the game along. He will be back or will be haunted for life. He needs to make that girl his wife. Not coming back to get a win, will be his biggest sin. BTW, Ricky was on his way to winning. I had him up by two points. Get over the heart break and do it again, go out a winner, or you will be disappointed for the rest of your life and a big sinner.

OMFG! Losing almost drove you to suicide once, and it will do it again. Losing is Ricky's devil, and you can compromise with the devil. Dat bytch is evil and wants your mind and soul. And of your life, he wants the total control. Come back, Shane -- I mean Ricky. It is all right for a man to cry, but not let fanfaronades and haters make him quit. Suck it up! Get back on that bucking horse and ride it until you tame it. Tame the game, before you quit the game. Holla!