English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Tyson would beat the Klitschko brothers

Tyson would beat the Klitschko brothers

No I'm not talking about Iron Mike I'm talking about Tyson Fury. I just looked at his fight against Kevin Johnson and looked terrific. He was throwing beautiful combinations to the body and head and his defense was also on point. Another thing is he's fighting pretty good competition while David Price is fighting 45 yr old bums. Call me crazy but I think Tyson would beat both Klitschko brothers.

Advanced Users

Re: Tyson would beat the Klitschko brothers

As you requested, I'm going to call you CRAZY! D@mn CRAZY! One CRAZY-@ss comic! Hahaha! You crack me up. I need to lay some bucks into your tell-you-a-joke cup. I know that you are entertaining and stuff. Gettin' dat moola right for Christmas. Haha!

Kevin Johnson is a human punching bag. Any chump can look good on a punch bag with eyeballs. Tyson is AIGHT! But he ain't all dat and a bag of chips. He may be worth a drink of pop. No way one of the K-bros/docs can he stop. Dude has a very minimum shot.

Danggit SCLA Ali, are you smokin' pot? Hehehe! Maybe dat medical marajuana syet!

QUIT! QUIT! QUIT!

You will lose brain cells. I know a ho on Crenshaw. That jive she sells. And I always tell her, "OH, chick! NAW!" Hahaha! Holla!

Ok remember who said it first Tyson Fury is the truth.

I'm familiar with the name of course... Dude does well keeping his name in the press ..specially over at the front page of BOxingscene.com. That being said; I've yet to ever see him in action. Will try to peep out some YouTube footage.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaul View Post
    I'm familiar with the name of course... Dude does well keeping his name in the press ..specially over at the front page of BOxingscene.com. That being said; I've yet to ever see him in action. Will try to peep out some YouTube footage.
    YouTube has alot of his fights and you see he's fought some soild guys

I think he has a shot. I would also like to see Price in there just because he can match the Klitschko's stature.

I'd never seen Fury fight before... I've seen a lot of clips of him making and a$$ out of himself and flailing wildly against far less talented opposition in a manner that made me think he was some kind of big Goofy Brittish Hype.

But Fury fought smart... firing the jab, double jab, and triple jab while throwing upstairs with both hands,...and laying down covering fire coming in and going out .....in a way I have never seen a big man move (even switching righty and lefty)... all 6'8" of him..

He made Johnson look like a yanky-doodle-dandy-buffoon as he raked him over the coals clearly winning every minute of every round.

Johnson was only able to hit Fury with his still excellent jab... but other than that... he was an embarassment to U.S. boxers everywhere.

Fury was able to duck Johnsons right hand before he even turned the punch over... and he made Johnson whiff the left hook so often you'd of thought you were watching Spider Man.

Jeff mayweather who only had 3 weeks to train Johnson looked so disenchanted by round 5 he looked like he just wanted to pull out his smart phone to see what's happening on twitter or play video games.

Excellent performance by Fury... I guess there's a reason he defeated Chisora more easily than VK.

I don't know he's ready for the K Brothers yet because I really haven't wanted to pay him that much attention. But this past weeks fight was a wake up call. Dude can box, move and fight.

He still turned down 600,000 pounds to fight Price but I truly don't think he's scared,.. I think he wants a bigger money fight.

Speaking of Price... the fighter I've been praising for his good boxing abilities for the past year now... I've never seen him look so vunerable as he did against Skelton this past friday.

The record books will show a dazzling 2nd round KO for Price by body punch... But I've never seen Price look so shocked,.. concerned,.. surprised and lost...
    Skelton got off to an early start and got right up in Prices grille.
    Skelton had Price covering up blind on the ropes and was hitting him with punches Price couldn't see coming. Thankfully Price regained his composure by the second round... if Skelton was a harder hitter he could have had Price in all kinds of trouble.

The other super-tall boxer on everybodies radar Deontay Wilder is fighting someone named Kelvin Price who has something like a 15-0 record and stands 6'7", Undefeated.... (can you believe it?)... no? I couldn't believe either until it was later revealed that K.Price is a former Basketball player who has only been boxing for 1 Year and has little to no amateur experience.... (now I can believe it!)

I'd say it's about time for Wilder to start showing some improvement by taking on some of these upper tier journeymen.

Great post B-sug everything u said was right on point. Hey there's a great article on boxingscene where there interviewing his trainer which happens to be his uncle u should check it out.

sweet article... you know.... there was talk of Deontay calling out Fury... but after seeing that fight... Deontay may be able to deliver one punch KO's but you have to be able to deliver the punch 1st... and I don't know if he could weather Fury's offense and work thru his defense to deliver the KO.