English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: mayweather vs the ghost almost done for may 4th

mayweather vs the ghost almost done for may 4th

Rumors are swirling that money vs the ghost may 4th is almost signed and done for a 147lb fight...

i will be happy for the ghost for the opportunity and payd but i am not surprised that mayweather cherry picked once again....

where as pac fought the toughest fight he could ever fight two weeks ago against his rival, arch nemesis jmm who has been his toughest fight each outing, floyd is making sure not

to fight tougher fights at 154 against sergio, canelo or even a rematch of cotto.

any surprise that floyd continues to fight lesser fights while playing them off as the toughest fights in the history of the earth?

Re: mayweather vs the ghost almost done for may 4th

i forgot to add in there a fight with Trout who beat cotto, but also understandable that trout is not a big name, or mexican......

Advanced Users

It is all about the prize, not the pride. And by beating roids-and-PEDs loaded Berto, the Cali Ghost has won the Money May cherry-pickin' ride. Two years in a roll Berto has lost the chance to fight Money May, because Berto cannot get pass a southpaw-fighting Cali-based fighter.

As Money May did Vicious Victor O, he is going to frustrate the Cali Ghost, and bust him up in a mismatch. The way to beat Money May, the Cali Ghost will absolutely not unlatch. Easy payday for Money May. Holla!

I read a scripted interview. Floyd said he has no idea who's next, he's leaving it up to his CEO. So if he don't know... how would I? Tell me, Floyd, how does the boxing breathen here at Tss know wasssup , but you're clueless? Lmao@ the WWE Money Team. Buncha' fronters. Idiots. I won't be reading no mo' of his interviews. Take boxing away from him and you're left with a pretty boring cat. Zzzzzzzz. Nice Che Guevara TShirt. Bet you can't tell me jack **** about the man. Stick to fighting, Pretty Boy....

Hallelujah!
    Last edited by SouthPaul; 12-21-2012 at 11:03 PM.

I do not want to see that fight. Guerrero is overrated at this point imo... I mean Collazo, Ortiz, and Guerrero beat Berto... Berto has lost on all his step-ups. Guerrero will get KILLED! Canelo could present a challenge... so I hope it doesn't come to that... the path of least resistance... b/c honestly Canelo would do better numbers... I guess it's about the $$ and the ZZzz (easy way out). Holler!

I think if the ghost boxes he can present a challenge at this stage.

If he rushes and tries to lay on Floyd ala berto he will get destroyed.

But either way Floyd will pick him a part over time.

The ghost has a lot of tools he just isn't a one punch killer to change the game like Canelo.

I mean did anyone thin floy would fight Sergio who I think would beat Floyd in dominating fashion.

Or Canelo. Young and strong a good hitter?

Nope Floyd goes for the ghost.

Or Lara, or kirkland/angulo?

Good fight for Mayweather at this point in his career. He's going to be 36 by the time the fight happens and he's been off a whole year. Another thing is who knows what kind of toll has jail taking on his body so im ok with him fighting the ghost right now.

Advanced Users

And you would be, SCLA Ali. Anything that Money May does, you are down with it on his tiny balls. @SouthPaul, that was one funny-@ss post. Hehehehe! Holla!

Ali Shane was 38-39 and off 18 months and chose to fight
    the best fighter and biggest challenge he could face in Floyd

Why is it ok for a 36 year old Floyd who chooses to be inactive
    to cherry pick lesser opposition?

And all due respect but gtfoh with that
    County jail bs.

Couple months of jail didn't do anything but make Floyd
    wine and cry and ask for better living conditions

I think they call that being "bitch made"