English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Coming clean

Coming clean

Do y'all think that Manny Pacquiao will one day come clean about his PEDs use like Lance Armstrong?
    Last edited by ali; 01-15-2013 at 10:55 AM.

Boxing2000

Re: Coming clean

@ali
    Great post..I think PlankMan has been on pedal since the david Diaz fight..I think once Ariza walks away that then he will come out..what do u think big dogg?

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    Do y'all think that Manny Pacquiao will one day come clean about his PEDs use like Lance Armstrong?
    anything is possible these days,obama even admitted he ate a dog with hot peppers . the question is , will jay z admit he got 99 problems including beyonce. a better question is not if but when will a brawl break out between judah and garcia camps in brooklyn? I predict b4 the fight a brawl in the stands will shut down the whole barclays center.

Boxing2000 I started to think that he was using after the Hatton fight.Ariza will one day drop a dime on Manny and write a book about it im pretty certain of that.
    Last edited by ali; 01-15-2013 at 08:05 PM.

I've sinned, my friends. I took all sorts of poster enhancement drugs in 2012 and still...even then ... Brown Suga' owned me. He's a true great!

Just wanted to get that off my chest. Sigh...

You Crazy dude... you'll get it next time...but it's not me you have to look over your shoulder for in 2013... it's all these other ridiculously talented TSS spokespersons you have to look out for. LOL>>

Coming even more clean tonight. Dino just caught me with my hands in the boxing cookie jar. Yes, it's true, besides poster enhancement doping ...I've also been committing boxing site adultry.

Boxeo that when I suspected it but he was probably using for the Diaz fight.