English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Orlando Salido Hits NYC

Orlando Salido Hits NYC

January 14, 2013, New York, N.Y. --- "SALIDO HITS NY" --- WBO World Featherweight champion Orlando Salido arrives in New York for his upcoming world title fight against undefeated No. 1 contender Mikey Garcia, Saturday, Jan 19 at The Theater at Madison Square Garden in New York, live on HBO Boxing After Dark®, beginning at 9:45 p.m. ET/PT.

Promoted by Top Rank® and K2 Promotions, in association with Tecate and Madison Square Garden, remaining tickets, priced at $200, $100, $50 and $25, are currently available for purchase at the Madison Square Garden Box Office, all Ticketmaster outlets, Ticketmaster charge by phone (866-858-0008) and online at www.ticketmaster.com or www.thegarden.com. --- Photo Credit : Chris Farina - Top Rank

deepwater

Re: Orlando Salido Hits NYC

welcome to nyc! just dont have a soda bigger then 16 oz or you will get arrested.

Salido is one tough hombre,... doesn't know the meaning of quit... hope Garcia has studied the tape well...(after all, I gave him the edge.. although I feel like switching my vote at times)

This should be a tough fight. I'm leaning toward the straight punching Garcia but Salido will be right there. Can't wait!

*I called Angel Garcia the most dangerous unknown fighter two years ago...and i stand by my statement. He's tall and knows how to fight tall. He's gunna jab and stick u with that straight right hand... if u corner him, he'll get down-right ally cat on u with heavy hard punches until he rolls out. He has dangerous power and is well schooled... I can see him winning a unanimous decision with his masterful boxing...BUT, Salido tends to get fighters to mix it up with him... if they go toe to toe, anything can happen. Salido possibly has the best chin in the busness, so it doesn't make sense to mix it up...

Advanced Users

Mikey G wins in a textbook beatdown. Holla!