English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Judah, Mattysse, Garcia, Rios... who wins?

Judah, Mattysse, Garcia, Rios... who wins?

lol... what i hear is people who dislike Garcia and watch becuz they want him to lose... that usually means ur pretty damn good. Like or dislike Garcia's dad, he tells it like it is...if u listen to him, he's ur typical PR talking smack..but it's all true.
    Lucas Mattysse is good..but where did he become the guy to beat? when he lost to Zab?...when he lost to Alexander? what has he done for people anywhere to say"he's feared"... can he beat Rios? I think Zab can beat Rios, and i said that 6 months ago... Rios has a flaw..he can't fight boxers and you'll see that... if u box Rios, he loses. Mateysse is a boxer puncher..fun to watch type of guy... he'll mix it up with Rios and it'll be a very competitive fight..why?,cuz both can be hit and both mix it up... Rios has no business moving up to 140. Alvarado was beating Rios and who is Alvarado?
    Now Garcia's in the mix... if u put Mattesse in with Garcia's punching power, count him out... no problem..no doubt. LM get's ko'ed in 7.
    Put Rios in with Danny Garcia... i say"r u crazy"... Garcia will kill Rios. Rios is a true 140 pounder, mthr fker hits like a ton... he's not slugging it out with u, he's knocking u the fk out. true one punch power. Robert Garcia, Rios trainer, is lying to u... saying Mattysse would be a harder fighter for Rios...Robert knows he can't control Rios ,so he has to steer him..so he's steering him away from Garcia. LISTEN WHEN I TELL U..if Rios fights Garcia... it's over in three.

Garcia hits MUCH harder, Garcia has been in with better opposition, Garcia is a true 140 pound-er, Garcia is trained better by his dad..Garcia is just a better fighter... vs Rios, a true 135 pound-er or less, needs an accumulation of punches to win, can be hit, does his own thing and can't really be trained,...can be lazy at times... bet the house on Garcia over Rios by ko... LM vs Rios is more of a pick em fight, but i lean to LM in a late,late ko..or decision.

Advanced Users

Re: Judah, Mattysse, Garcia, Rios... who wins?

I will ride with "Bam Bam" Rios to win. He kayos everyone of the above in my humble opinion. Holla!

deepwater

judah already beat lucas. I think judah would be too much for garcia. lucas beats garcia. rios can beat them all but he might get outboxed by judah. garcia overrated. knocking out chinny khan when losing to him and beating a shot morales does not make a p4p fighter. I got $ that garcia will not box judah in april.

*I like Rios! he's made an art of slugging it out with u... and when i say that, i mean he finds his target. The guy has a 6th sense of where a fighters head is. It looks like hes just swinging, but there's much more art to his craft. U don't go undefeated just slugging it out with ur opposition... BUT he a one trick pony...it's a great trick, but very one dimensional.

*I'll just say this... Morales may not be as good as he once was, BUT he ain't shot... u should be shot for saying that. If Morales were to fight Bam.Bam Rios... I have to say, it would be close.

p.s... shot ,old or has-been... there is no one at 140lb that would ko Morales, much less KO him like he was against Garcia.

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by bigstinkybug View Post
    *I'll just say this... Morales may not be as good as he once was, BUT he ain't shot... u should be shot for saying that. If Morales were to fight Bam.Bam Rios... I have to say, it would be close.

p.s... shot ,old or has-been... there is no one at 140lb that would ko Morales, much less KO him like he was against Garcia.
    morales was shot! morales should be shot then because morales even says he was shot for that fight

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by bigstinkybug View Post

i say if it was the same morales that beat pac man, the morales that even went southpaw in the 12 rd to make it more exciting, that morles would of over whelmed garcia and ate every shot he threw. do you want to bet that garcia will not fight zab in bk in april?

Quote Originally Posted by deepwater View Post
    morales was shot! morales should be shot then because morales even says he was shot for that fight
    *Morales saying he's "shot" doesn't say much, cuz Morales is a notorious jerk. He never gives anyone credit...NEVER. Mo went the distance with Garcia in their first fight, lost a UD to Maidana and beat Cano, an up and coming fighter... now he's shot when he gets blasted in the Garcia rematch?

Last edited by bigstinkybug; 01-31-2013 at 12:24 AM.

Administrator

Lots of options, lots to like about these potential match ups. Historically, not a very deep division. That could be changing as of right now.

I'll take Matthysse over everybody, a pressure fighter with real punching power cannot be overlooked.