English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Mayweather News

Mayweather News

Money Mayweather announced on Facebook & Twitter that he is close to fighting Devon Alexander. Do y'all like this fight more then the Guerrero fight? It is a unification fight at 147..

deepwater

Re: Mayweather News

This fight sucks. Alexander put me to sleep at the Barclays center. Floyd should of fought Guerrero or even Bradley before the st Louis sleeper. Alexander just pulled out against brooks with a bs injury like I predicted. They better pay off brooks because contracts were signed. Easy fight for Floyd. Now that PAC lost this is Floyd's chance to have the spotlight and he pics Alexander? I'll check out the highlight on the Internet I won't bother watching it live.bad move.

Administrator

@Ali. No. Or more like oh, nnnnoooooooo!

@Deep. I'll tellya this, if this fight happens, you'll find out for certain if Floyd has the drawing power of an Oscar De La Hoya. It'll be the first time he'll have to carry both sides of the marquee.

Advanced Users

Ditto Ddv! And with that, that is why this bout will not happen. Devon faked injuries to get out of the Detriot bout so that he can fight on the undercard of Money May's bout against The Cali Ghost, plainly and simply. Holla!

This can't be a serious match up. Too wack. Some sort of leverage ploy. But for the curiosity of what Dino mentions ...would be interesting to see how well it would sell on the PPV end.

Administrator

@Radam, @SP. I really have a bad feeling about this. Aside from the fact it makes no sense, it would be a serious momentum staller, something Money can I'll afford in his positioning if their ever is to be a Pacquiao fight. Bad, bad idea.