English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Feel sorry for anyone who wasted their time at broners

Feel sorry for anyone who wasted their time at broners

Press conference.

I just watched it. What a waste for anyone.

Wow. Broner don't have jokes.

Or a personality.

Hope no one is looking at this guy to carry boxing

Because he has no swag.

That was quite the worst performance I've seen in awhile.

Good thing he has skills.

Re: Feel sorry for anyone who wasted their time at broners

Amayseng if Broner had Chad Dawson personality he would be as big as he is now. He knows alot of the sh!t he does is going to get under people skin so alot of fans watch to see him get his a$$ whoop. When Mayweather was coming up he wasn't talking trash only the casual fans knew who he was. But once he started to ruffle some feathers then people began to notice.
    Last edited by ali; 02-15-2013 at 10:05 AM.

Ali win and win in impressive fashion and broner is relevant

Skills pay the bills.

No need for him to stand up and be something he is not, which is funny.

It was pathetic and embarrassing to watch him crash and burn up there.

Lots of fighters were popular without trying to be a comedian.

deepwater

lol. it seems like broner got clowned and dropped and smashed his phone .Taking from the facebook of Gary Lockett

Conference in New York, my personal highlight was after the Presser, we were outside on the street and Broner has walked up to Gavin Rees and said 'you better be f**kin' ready Cabbage Rees'? Gav said 'go and pull your jeans from up around your ankles you f**king muppet' So Broner has not known what to say, then muttered 'gonna ****** you up', then, flustered, he has jumped into his chauffer driven people carrier and dropped his phone on the pavement and smashed it!!! We were all rolling around laughing!!! This Broner is possibly the most disrespectful guy in Boxing — with Gavin Rees and Renzo Algieri.

Good story, Deep! Lmfao. I also notice when too many questions are thrown Broner's way...he can't think quick enough to come up with something funny or witty. Doesn't matter I suppose ...he got us all talking so mission complete.

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaul View Post
    Good story, Deep! Lmfao. I also notice when too many questions are thrown Broner's way...he can't think quick enough to come up with something funny or witty. Doesn't matter I suppose ...he got us all talking so mission complete.
    broner needs to stop the "rico swave'" routine and just do what he does best and just destroy fighters in the ring in impressive fashion

no reason to exploit his own weaknesses which include a lacking a quick wit or swag with his saying like " rock a bye baby"

im sorry im not gonna sit here and stick up for him or lie and let it pass and say he adds excitement,

his lame douche jokes and fake swag are not exciting...

find a new PR rep and keep blasting these guys out...

keep humility....

It's all pretty lame...that I cosign ....but it's working. As long as you do what you're doing now...for example creating this topic for the sole purpose of complaining....it's mission accomplished for Broner. He don't give a rats *** how stupid he comes off....all he cares about is getting under your skin. One way or another...it'll I increase his market value. Stupidly brilliant approach I must admit.

I'm also open minded so I like allowing folks to be themselves. Let the respectable humble fighters do their thing.. Let Broner do his. I sure in the **** don't want to see a cookie cut sport where the commissioner is enforcing some silly *** dress and talk code. If you want that... Throw this sport to the curb and go watch basketball.

@southpaul

You are just not getting it.

With all respect you are not grasping my concept

Broner is trying to create and sell a brand which is him

His fake cool persona and lame responses will NOT work

to make him a ppv attraction.

That is my point.

It is hardly brilliant, in fact far from it that that is my stance or thoughts

or the fact I am writing about it.

I am a hardcore fan., I watch the full lineup of fnf no

matter how bad the card.

To get in the mainstream and to be a ppv attraction he will need

More than what he is portraying.

Nonhardcore fans are not spending 70bucks on a ppv

Because of hate.

Not in this economy.

I think I am grasping it fine. It's worked for many fighters now. HAmed, DLH, MAyweather, etc. All those cats in one way or another had a brand that was exaggerated and fake to a degree. They all struck it big at the box office . Broner is using their blue print as his guide. You just watch, my friend, I promise you he'll be a PPV attraction, partly because he's got the outrageous behavior working for him. He's the package for it. Skills to back up his obnoxious cocky behavior. Even you'll shell out an extra few dollars if there's a chance to see him go night night under the hot bright Vegas lights.