English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Saul Alvarez steps up

Saul Alvarez steps up

Canelo vs Trout May 4..My boi Canelo is about to shut up the doubters with a dominating performance. Who y'all got?

Advanced Users

Re: Saul Alvarez steps up

The red-headed hype may get a Bradley-type of decision. No way in reality can he beat Trout in an up-and-up legit match. The lefty Trout is going fish-hook that red lobster. And heavyweight Seth Mitchell said that da brothas always eat up red lobsters. Hehehe! Holla!

ali i honestly dont know who i would pick, i havent seen canelo against enough quality opponents and i havent seen enough of trout..
    i can see a reason why each could be favored to win, and i wont be surprised either way unless there is a devestating knockout..

i am just glad this fight got made, much respect to both...
    now time for floyd to pick the ghost and we have ourselves a pretty good card for may 4th

Call me crazy, I like Trout and I am not sure it is close. Canelo lacks head movement so he's an easy target for a "long" Trout. In addition, Trout's style is just plain awkward. I think it will give a slugger like Canelo problems. Looking forward to it though.

Advanced Users

Okey! Yo' @ss is "CRAZY" like a fox. The red-headed hype cannot box.He is going into the belly of the whale. Da sucka ain't an alpha male. Holla!

I think Cotto looked like sh!t against Trout that wasn't the same guy that fought Mayweather. Maybe I ain't giving Trout enough credit for his victory but I think he's going to find out quick that Canelo is much better fighter then Cotto is right now.

Just priced rooms at MGM. They going quick... Prices skyrocketing.

Canelo will get to the body and slow the fish the way that Cotto could not. Good body punching and cut the ring off and it's Alvarez by UD 116-112.

Advanced Users

Dangit! The Roast, how did I get up on more that 2,000 post than you? You are gettin' soft. Hehehe! Holla!

My respect for Canello is growing drastically, to risk a potential multimillion $$$ fight with Mayweather (if floyd should win his next bout) to take on the very talented Trout speaks to Canello's growing confidence and willingness to prove himself the best. .
    And so what if he loses.. It's just a sport.
    It wouldn't be the end of the world and he will have learned what he needs to improve upon.
    Remaining undefeated is over rated... Over coming a loss takes far greater virtue and creates far more drama.
    This news is just too good to be true.
    Please let me know if and when this becomes official.