English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Broner Gets His Highest Rating Ever on HBO

Broner Gets His Highest Rating Ever on HBO

23-year-old lightweight world title-holder Adrien Broner was dazzling Saturday night in Atlantic City.

HBO Boxing delivered 1.4 million viewers for the live first-airing of Broner vs. Rees on HBO World Championship Boxing. Viewership peaked at 1.551 million viewers during Broner’s 5th Round TKO win over Gavin Rees.
    In his seventh HBO appearance, this audience number is the highest ever for Broner. Viewership for Broner vs. Rees outperformed the audience for Broner’s last fight(11/17/12 vs. Antonio DeMarco) by 32%.

Broner vs. Rees is available on the HBO ON DEMAND® and HBO GO®platforms.

Re: Broner Gets His Highest Rating Ever on HBO

Like I said, a star in the making ....soon to be a PPV attraction. I won't buy it but a whole lot of those 1.4 million likely will.

deepwater

Now I know why I dislike Broner so much. Seems lil Broner purse snached a little old lady . lil broner snatched the ladies purse and punched her in the face and stole $40. no matter how good broner is at boxing he is scum at heart. have a feeling karma wont allow broner too much success.

SouthPaul if alot of those 1.4 would buy his fights that makes him a PPV attraction period.

No doubt. And remember it don't got to be 1.5 million buys to be a successful attraction . Anything over 300,000 is doing well for someone like Broner. Maybe Dino can confirm this.