English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: The Fight Of Your Life

The Fight Of Your Life

You're a world class prize fighter ... It's your big time to shine... A colossal event .... The mother of all mega shows... Almost assured you'll generate a million or more PPV subscriptions .

So, which song are you making your ring entrance to?

Advanced Users

Re: The Fight Of Your Life

A mixture of three songs for me: 1. "BAD" by the late, supergreat Michael Jackson. 2. "Ain't No Stoppin' Us Now" by McFadden & Whitehead. 3. "Momma Say To Knock You Out" by LL Cool J.

And I did enter to that mixture in Tokyo, Seoul, South Korea, Angeles City, Pampanga, Pilipinas, Monte Calos and Johannesburgs, South Africa. Holla!

"Mandatory Suicide" by Slayer. I'd need something with alot of attitude to get me ready to bang, like when i'm hitting the heavy bag or lifting...something that fuels me.

Quote Originally Posted by Grimm View Post
    Holy crap Grimm! Those guys are pretty heavy! I've seen some Swedish metal bands here in Michigan over the years, like Arch Enemy, Opeth, and Meshuggah. Arch Enemy's singer is kind of a babe...just something hot about a girl who can thrash on a guitar or sings heavy music...anyway, good to see another metal head in the TSS universe...cheers my friend \m/><\m/

Some good selections. For this event I'd gallop out to Ennio Morricone's For A Few Dollars More. I'd already be paid like a muthafucka' so this one would be for just that... A few mo' dollars.

That's how I'd be rolling tha' nickel.

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaul View Post
    Some good selections. For this event I'd gallop out to Ennio Morricone's For A Few Dollars More. I'd already be paid like a muthafucka' so this one would be for just that... A few mo' dollars.

That's how I'd be rolling tha' nickel.
    I love that soundtrack! james brown big payback is good. I always wanted a couple guys live on drums. war drums marching me into the ring.

All those Man With No Name spaghetti westerns ...the soundtracks are great (love that version of Clint Eastwood. Modern day Clint is whack and corny. Gran Torino is total garbage).

If I was the challenger going into the biggest fights of my life it would be Sam Cook a Change Gonna Come.

What if you were defending your title say like, ummmmmmmm, in the Thrilla' In Manilla and Radam was your opponent?