English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Thread: The Mexican Russian made change of 50 cent's fighter

deepwater

The Mexican Russian made change of 50 cent's fighter

That was a nice scrap. Ref Eddie Claudio started to mess the fight up but regained control. Wow I did not do any homework on the Russian. ATTENTION ATTENTION ALL PROFESSIONAL BOXING WRITERS concentrate on the fighters and the trainers.The product here is great boxing. It would of been nice to hear that the Russians trainer is Garcia and Garcia has history of training a fighter to beat Dib in the past. Garcia is a top trainer he would not sell one of his fighters short and put them in a no win fight. It would of been nice to hear about Garcias strategy.Instead we hear grown men act like teenage girls for beiber. he talks so smart. get the f out of here with that. Dib is an idiot,last time he fought in usa he fought the same way. too much brawling and headbutts ect ect. Did any boxing writer ask Dib if he made any adjustments in camp or his he going to box more? instead we get questions like do you miss floyd or whatever. Oh well , it was a good night of boxing to watch. 50 cent has no talent execpt conning people that he is worth watching.and you dont stop. I would say because of 50 cent Dib lost. All those clowns walking Dib into the ring hyping him up did him no good. even 50 vs atlas, 50 said billy dib was going bum rush him and go for the ko.

Re: The Mexican Russian made change of 50 cent's fighter

I think the Mexican Russian coulda finished him had he attacked Dib's body. He was head hunting the entire fight.

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by ultimoshogun View Post
    I think the Mexican Russian coulda finished him had he attacked Dib's body. He was head hunting the entire fight.
    I think your right. I thought the fix was in when claudio took the point but then he made it right and took the point from dib too. trainer garcia is doing some good work.

has there ever been a better, yet more questionable name than " the mexican russian" ? haha

great scrap for sure..

what will curtis jackson do next once gamboa gets off the peds and loses his next bout?

Dirrell & Gamboa made a big mistake signing with 50 that nigga is a straight snake. Did yall see that big tooth SOB smiling while Dib was getting his a$$ handed to him. smdh!!

Another thing he needs to know is nobody and I do mean nobody want to see him perform that sh!t he did was worst then Broner performance. Still smdh!!!

Advanced Users

Eight nickles and a dime had a penny-@$$ performing fighter. Hate the play, not da playa!' Billy "The Kid" Dib is fired. He shoulda never been hired. The IBF belt holders are so weak. And now the WBF is sneaking back up the peak.

I just thought that I would put that in there, since I won lawsuits against both of those bytches.

Fiddy needs a fight-talent scout and matchmaker. Since he's a lefty, I may become available. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    Another thing he needs to know is nobody and I do mean nobody want to see him perform that sh!t he did was worst then Broner performance. Still smdh!!!
    i refused to watch the rap to the ring "performance"

i mean, how narcissistic do u have to be to think that youre a bonus for fans rapping to the ring..

i got news for ya, any white people over 30 dont like rap,

white dudes 40 and up hate rap

white men 50 and up despise it

that aint racist, that is just a fact...

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    i refused to watch the rap to the ring "performance"

i mean, how narcissistic do u have to be to think that youre a bonus for fans rapping to the ring..

i got news for ya, any white people over 30 dont like rap,

white dudes 40 and up hate rap

white men 50 and up despise it

that aint racist, that is just a fact...
    I think all people of all races and breeds can come together and say that no one liked 50 's nonsense. Roy Jones should challenge 50 to a rhyme contest and then a 3 round exibition and knock 50 out. I like tupac/biggie/wutang/tribe called quest,mos def,public enemy,kool mo d, and epmd when I train. Its not to bad in the gym when the dominicans or ricans play salsa and things. most of the hip hop now is all the same

Advanced Users

You are wrong, Amayseng! What age do you think Eminem is? And holla at Everlast, Paul Wall, MC Serch, Brother Ali and aged -- in their late 40s and 50s -- The Beastie Boys.

Maybe you need to holla outside the Buckeye State. The whole nine of the world is Da Rap (Hip Hop) Nation.

"Times are a changing, " stealing the lyrics of Sam Cooke. SCLA Ali got it right. The percentage of the paying customers of rap are white and Asians and suburban. True dat! Ninety percent of the music for big business, including boxing, is rap music.

Sorry to burst yo' bubble! But y'all know me. I'm down wif O-P-P! Fiddy had a bad night. He's aight with rappin.' But he ain't got it for boksing promoting. Holla!