English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: the Ghost may be on to something

the Ghost may be on to something

just saw the video of mayweather and the ghost for their photo shoot and at first i thought ghost looks a bit flabby and out of shape, over weight...

but then it donned on me that he was 146 i believe against berto, and for this fight he is trying to put on
    some weight precamp and cut down to 147 and rehydrate up to possibly 154 or so to make sure he comes in bigger and heavier than floyd to add some power.

he knows he isnt going to outbox floyd or out quick him, therefore maybe his strategy truly is to
    get on the inside and just rough the **** out of floyd, try to wear him down since he is 36 now.

floyd as usual looks in tremendous shape...

such a shame floyd hasnt been an active fighter for 6 or more years..

deepwater

Re: the Ghost may be on to something

the ghost has a shot

Advanced Users

I got agree that the Cali Ghost may be on to something. On his way to a May Money's arse thrashing. Money May and Pops Joys May are already in the heads of the Cali Ghost and the Cali Ghost's dad.

Fam May has already spooked Team Cali Ghost and the whole Fam Guerrero. Hollla!

You have received a YouTube video! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fih0CAIKBXo Yeah, this could be a trap fight for Floyd. He's not giving Guerrero any respect at all, haha. It'll be interesting if he Floyd goes toe to toe into the trenches with him.

I don't think so Radam.
    I don't see either of these two fighters intimidated or getting
    Out of their element mentally from trash talking.

U get two fighters face to face and they are gonna get some fire in them.

I don't see the ghost unraveling ever. In or out of the ring.

Advanced Users

Money May can do toe to toe and still kayo the Cali Ghost. Money May shoots nukes, bombs and bullets -- the types that will surely ghostbust. Watch for what you lust. You may just get it. And will have an early night hitting da pit.

I predict easy PAY for Money May. And by round seven or less, TCG wil hit da hay. He's is going to be bleeding like a butchered pig, OKAY! Holla!

Radam u think the ghost is inexperienced enough
    or stubborn enough to just walk into shots all night?

Don't get me wrong I see Floyd winning with sharp accuracy

but the ghost watched his wife on her near deathbed through
    a long and painful duration.

I think his will is too strong to not adjust and make it a competitive 12

deepwater

The ghost has a shot but so does Floyd . The ghost got in broners face and called him out in public and Broner couldn't make eye contact. Maybe Broner didn't want to smack him so he looked away or maybe he is intimidated . Either way the ghost has a shot against Floyd . The fathers of these two are gonna make a spectacle

The only way the Ghost has a shot is if he goes back to boxing like he did at lightweight. If he comes charging in as he did with Berto tring to be all fan friendly the Ghost will get picked apart, busted up, and stopped. Mayweather will win either way. We should all know by now that Floyd doesn't fight anyone he knows he can't beat. Mayweather by UD and hopefully on to Canelo.

Throw the Fathers of these two in with Danny Garcia's Father for a battle royal - like the old days. Perhaps Judah's dad can officiate.

I agree with most comments here. Guerrero does have a shot, not in the least because Floyd is certainly slipping. But Robert will have to be careful, as that right hand of Floyd's goes down the pipe quite nicely against Southpaws. And Floyd's left hook seems to have no problem with Southpaws.

In fact, the only Southpaws that Floyd (usually) has problems with are those that can match his speed. That said Robert is talking a good game up and is a multi-divisional champion. And he really worked Berto over who is not far off Floyd's speed. if not quicker.