English Español
Advertisement

Thread: Broner 365,000 PPV

Broner 365,000 PPV

Floyd Mayweather first PPV event sold 365,000 with Gatti as his dancing partner. HBO is talking about Broner vs The magic man being Broner first PPV fight which I think won't do any where near the same numbers Mayweather first PPV did. I think Rios or Khan especially Khan vs Broner would do 365,000 or more. What do yall think?
    Last edited by ali; 03-07-2013 at 11:13 PM.

Re: Broner 365,000 PPV

i wouldnt pay 30 bucks for it let alone 60.

i like paulie, and i like broner....

but hell no

20 bucks i would buy it

with a solid undercard

I believe it could do those numbers, specially if they load the undercard up.

I've got the perfect PPV opponent for Broner. Juan The Baby Bull Diaz is making a come back. Let him shake off the rust then sign him up for Broner. That's money in the bank 4sho'.

Rios vs Broner
    Khan vs Broner
    Paulie vs Broner

Which one of these fights would do the most numbers?

Broner needs to get in the ring with some more of the same type of boxers who gave him the most trouble like Ponce de Leone or Abril. Then we can say he's truly arrived... and ready for PPV . Paulie barely got past Cano...and he only calls out retired boxers..Broner will destroy him ...forcing his return to his real day job as a topnotch announcer if this fight is made. Please don't tell me the network wants to make this PPV because I personally don't see the attraction...to make Paulie vs Broner a PPV fight would be a labor of unproven assumptions.

Advanced Users

Maybe Broner beats the Magic Man clearly, but it will not be any destroying going on. Paulie can and will hold his own. I would not be surprised if he upsets Broner. "The threatre of the unexpected" would be in full effect for a Magic Man-Broner dance IMHO! Holla!