English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Mayweather STFU!!!

Mayweather STFU!!!

I am officially no longer a Mayweather that's right I said it and I mean it. This idiot is now talking sh!t about Ward and all he has done is give Floyd nothing but praise. Floyd saying Ward calls himself the son of God and he said the last time I check we all r the son of God Floyd he never said u wasn't dumb a$$. Floyd says God doesn't choose sides once again Ward never said he did u dumb a$$. Floyd u the one who says if God is with me no one is against me if that's the casethen God would be choosing sides YOU BIG DUMMY(in my Red Foxx voice)He also says he calls himself the son of God one minute then the next minute he has tattoos u can't be a pastor and a fighters yes u can you stupid motherfuckin©la. In Hebrews13:5 it says keep your life free fromthe love of money we all know thats somethen u dont do. So after the your fight May 4 I don't want to here your bitch a$$ say I want to first thanks God u fu©kin hypocrite
    Last edited by ali; 03-13-2013 at 08:31 PM.

Advanced Users

Re: Mayweather STFU!!!

Dangit! A Jesuit Pope! And now some Clone fronting as SCLA Ali, and hating Money May. I know I should not have drunk that bottle of Barona water. Apparently that was crazy water. And I'm sleep posting and jiving now. Okay! I will awake up soon. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 03-13-2013 at 09:00 PM.

Like John Travolta used to say as Vinnie Barbarino - I'm so confused. Is that the real Ali? Oh man.

My new top 3 favorite fighters
    1.Donaire
    2.Ward
    3.Canelo

Everybody this is the real Ali no clone u can tell by the way I wrote it lol! Im going to say it once again fu©k Floyd Mayweather im going for Robert GuerreroMay 4 im dead a$$ serious.
    Last edited by ali; 03-13-2013 at 09:04 PM.

mad respect ali for the rant..

its good to get those out from time to time..
    dont forget, floyd is a brilliant boxer in the ring, and half an idiot out of it...he always says stupis shyt

Lmfao. Perfect description of PBF. He's more half idiot (outside the ring) than he is suffering any sort of punch drunkeness (in response to the comments you made on the other thread ). Take boxing away from Floyd and you're left with a dull butter knife...

Amayseng super fighter I can't take that away from him and I still think he's going to mop Guerrero. I know he says and does alot of the stuff to get attention and sell tickets but how low will u stoop to make $. He's talking bad about the most humble guy in boxing in my opinion. How in the fu©k can u say a boxer shouldn't call himself the son of God u would think somebody who supposedly loves God and thanks him after every fight would support that. Floyd Mayweather pick up a Bible and read it if u don't feel like reading it download the app and it will read it for u. Ok im going to chill out im on one tonight.
    Last edited by ali; 03-13-2013 at 11:57 PM.

Advanced Users

Wow! I'm still on P-Islands' time and cannot get to sleep. Y'all know dat SCLA Ali is going to double fudge that clone up. You and I know that SCLA Ali is a loyal fan of Money May. OKAY!

WTF! Dat clone will gone and by tomorrow, leave us all alone. Ya heard! Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by SouthPaul View Post
    Lmfao. Perfect description of PBF. He's more half idiot (outside the ring) than he is suffering any sort of punch drunkeness (in response to the comments you made on the other thread ). Take boxing away from Floyd and you're left with a dull butter knife...
    .... he just aint cuttin, just talkin loud, aint sayin nothin!