English Espaņol
Advertisement

Thread: Mayweather is full of sh!t!!!

Mayweather is full of sh!t!!!

This dude contradicts himself so much it's ridiculous. He just said God doesn't pick sides but in a 2009 interview he said God doesn't want him to lose. Wtf!! One minute he says he fights for money not legacy then the next minute he says im putting,my,final touches on my legacy. This fool is all over the place I can't defend this B.S any longer smdh at myself.
    Last edited by ali; 03-15-2013 at 09:40 AM.

Re: Mayweather is full of sh!t!!!

Yes, it's quite funny isn't it? He's a real wreck sometimes - not quite as bad as Toney though. Yet.

ali,

when hasnt floyd contradicted himself or looked like a fool?

he fought zab not for belts because they dont matter
    then he fought baldimor because he had a belt and it mattered.....

he fought cotto at 154 because he doesnt do catchweights,
    after he did a catchweight with jmm and still came in heavy...

floyd does what he does, fights brilliantly in the ring and is an idiot out of it...

Advanced Users

Ditto amayseng! Holla!

Stormcentre Mayweather is nothing like James Toney he really means what he says.

Quote Originally Posted by ali View Post
    Stormcentre Mayweather is nothing like James Toney he really means what he says.
    Oh yes Toney is Amayseng.

Particularly when it comes to talking rubbish - which was the point I was making. In that (and not a fighting/matchmaking) sense he is like Mayweather and can be a wreck.

That said, Toney is one of my all time greats. He is, or was, an awesomely talented and tough old skool fighter. Incredible that he decided to take on Coutere in MMA as well – how many MMA guys would jump in the ring with Toney for a boxing only contest – even if (unlike James) they were in their prime?

However, towards the end of James’ career he really started to dribble and talk absolute garbage.

There are quite a few videos out there on how much of a wreck Toney actually became.

One example . . . http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UtmRcfTU74E

I’m not going to reference all the others, but there are some really funny (or sad, depending on your view) ones out there involving Toney’s victory speeches (some where Cathy and other managers had to pull him away from the microphone), and also many where he’s a wreck trying to talk up fights with MMA guys, anyone else, and also about the Klitscho brothers.

But when it comes to taking on anyone, being exceptionally deep, having ultimate confidence, an iron jaw, brilliant skills, and being truly old skool; Toney is probably the best there has been these last 10 or so years.

But he can also be a real wreck at times; as the videos show.

Stormcentre I agree with u I thought u meant it in another way.

Yes, I thought so.

I think you accidentally misinterpreted me to mean that Toney was similar to Floyd in ways other than that which his mouth is responsible for.

Anyway, thanks for straightening that out. By the way, I also agree with your above post (number 3). Floyd really can be one of the most contradictory guys out there at times. At the risk of sounding pretentious, I guess that comes from doing nothing but boxing all your life and having so much fame and wealth that there are very people and things (aside from a courtroom) that tell you "no".

Oh, there is also another exception that I almost overlooked. I guess the jury is out now on the fact that Floyd's consciousness tells him "no" when Pacquiao says "I will take all the tests".

He he, he.

Cheers.

Yes, I thought so.

I think you accidentally misinterpreted me to mean that Toney was similar to Floyd in ways other than that which his mouth is responsible for.

Anyway, thanks for straightening that out. By the way, I also agree with your above post (number 3). Floyd really can be one of the most contradictory guys out there at times. At the risk of sounding pretentious, I guess that comes from doing nothing but boxing all your life and having so much fame and wealth that there are very people and things (aside from a courtroom) that tell you "no".

Oh, there is also another exception that I almost overlooked. I guess the jury is out now on the fact that Floyd's consciousness tells him "no" when Pacquiao says "I will take all the tests".

He he, he.

Cheers.