English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Broner arrested in Miami for Battery, posts his own mug shot on instagram

Broner arrested in Miami for Battery, posts his own mug shot on instagram

I don't know what is worse, being arrested for battery when you are a wealthy professsional athlete, world champion and father of what, 4-5 kids,

or thinking that you are cool posting your pic of your mugshot....

i mean, i am starting to think that all of broners talking and fake swagger is not an act that it is true ignorance....
    maybe this guy just isnt bright...

deepwater

Re: Broner arrested in Miami for Battery, posts his own mug shot on instagram

Positive role model. It's not cool to get arrested at this point of the game. Hbo gave this kid some easy pickings . I want to see Broner vs malignaggi. Put this arrests nonsense behind him and make some good fights. If the guys @140 hit Broner like Rees did its a whole different ball game . Broner might be hanging with the wrong crowd these things can happen. He should cut everyone now .

He's 23 and a parent.

There is now no more excuses for all of this.

A champion and a promising future.

I'm hoping he doesn't blow it.

And his pic says he's 5'8 and 145 lbs.

That a WW!!!
    Too many good fights ahead to ruin.

Amayseng your starting to think all of Broner talking and fake swagge isn't a act but it's true ignorance maybe this guy just isn't bright. Hilarious fam lmao! He wants be like Mayweather in,every way so none of us should be surprise.
    Last edited by ali; 03-18-2013 at 11:05 PM.

Punk inside and out.

Advanced Users

This kid has been able to have his way since he was an eight-year-old whup-@$$ boskingero. He'll end up in prison, similar to Mike Tyson. Matter of fact, Broner's arse is Mike Tysoning. Maybe when he gets into he 40s, he will go on the road with his comedy show.

I ain't hating him. I'm just hollering the real real! See when I was smelling my p¡ss, I was parentally, clanly and tribally snacked up, fudged and sent off to Jesuit boarding school in Hong Kong where I was straighten out.

My point for all that is, it's probably too late for Broner. In his own words, he is definitely the problem, and will be possibly shot dead one day. Let the TSS scribes do some copy of so many falling fighters, who coulda, woulda, shoulda been the best, but because of criminal and bad behavior, they were or maybe will be lain to rest. Holla!

Evander Holyfield had more than 8 kids out of wedlock... and other fighters had even more.

It's amazing how fast women can become impregnated by an up and coming fighter.

These young guys should never make the mistake of getingt too emotionally wrapped up with groupees, camp followers, gold-diggers and trophy girls...

It's a tough lessen to find out that dispite all of their money, fame and talent they aren't exactly God's gift to women and neither do they have the guile to deal with those kinds of predators. Like NFL wives, these women can't wait for the chance to get knocked up by an athlete.

Broner will be fine,... he'll get some leniency from the courts, do some community service time and take some classes to learn how to control his aggression while also learning a personal lesson about women and finances 101.

Maligaggi is already a Showtime announcer so hopefully the fight between him and Broner will just take place on Showtime instead.
    Where Broner can start working on his new nickname. "Mr Showtime".

Learn some self control son,.... and leave them fast women alone.

Advanced Users

Broner is a BONEheaded he-ho and bytch_____, who can getdown with the gloves a bit. Other than that he ain't syet. Having rugrats in or out of wedlock is not what's putting bad behavior in him. He is -- in his own words -- "The Problem." And if he doesn't straighten up soon, a solution will be found to "The Problem."

I just hope that it is not crippling or deadly. Holla!

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    Evander Holyfield had more than 8 kids out of wedlock... and other fighters had even more.

It's amazing how fast women can become impregnated by an up and coming fighter.

These young guys should never make the mistake of getingt too emotionally wrapped up with groupees, camp followers, gold-diggers and trophy girls...

It's a tough lessen to find out that dispite all of their money, fame and talent they aren't exactly God's gift to women and neither do they have the guile to deal with those kinds of predators. Like NFL wives, these women can't wait for the chance to get knocked up by an athlete.

Broner will be fine,... he'll get some leniency from the courts, do some community service time and take some classes to learn how to control his aggression while also learning a personal lesson about women and finances 101.

Maligaggi is already a Showtime announcer so hopefully the fight between him and Broner will just take place on Showtime instead.
    Where Broner can start working on his new nickname. "Mr Showtime".

Learn some self control son,.... and leave them fast women alone.
    Hope you are right but too many times these guys only leave the hood physically.

deepwater

Broner still hasn't learned to pull out . Wear a jimmy Broner or if you are too lazy pull out. Forget the young girls. You have to watch the grandmas too. Broner likes to punch old grandmas in the face and snatch their purse. Didn't that fat daddy teach his son at least that?