English Español
Advertisement

Thread: GREAT VIDEO! This is why you keep your hands up!

GREAT VIDEO! This is why you keep your hands up!

What else could the American have done better?

deepwater

Re: GREAT VIDEO! This is why you keep your hands up!

Quote Originally Posted by krmst View Post

What else could the American have done better?
    put on a head gear too? He shouldn't of rushed in with his face. That town looks like Hongdae s Korea . I am undefeated in a small town near there called pyeongtaek city .

It's in Hongdae park. You should go and challenge him!

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by krmst View Post
    It's in Hongdae park. You should go and challenge him!
    i will be in pyeongtaek city in sept. make it happen . I will spar in the town circle or take train to seoul but hongdae a bit to far for this trip.seriously set it up. the guy is decent and uses a good style. put it on youtube and hype it up.

Kinda mean if u ask me.

Almost like a form of bullying.

Definition of bullying is when one who is in a position of power either emotionally or physically

Induces it at the inferior persons expense.

I have sparred with many friends and opponents who were very limited and I never take advantage

as this guy did.

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    Kinda mean if u ask me.

Almost like a form of bullying.

Definition of bullying is when one who is in a position of power either emotionally or physically

Induces it at the inferior persons expense.

I have sparred with many friends and opponents who were very limited and I never take advantage

as this guy did.
    well you have a point but what is the best thing to do? get in the ring and spar that mofo again. i bet you the guy was a service man playing around and the korean is highly trained. its ok i am highly trained and have done this many many times.

Advanced Users

Early in da morning, and I'm still yawning. I see your point, amenseng. But I'm degreeable. As an Asian, I have done that a few times to visiting, cocky Yanks. All of 'em ask for it.

A few months ago at Subic Bay, Philippines, these AmerKano sailors were training at the former U.S. Navy operated bay with Filipino/Filipina amateurs. The sailors were preparing to come to the U.S. All Armed Forces Championships at Naval Base Oxnard, California. The championships were eventually cancelled because of lack of getting enough boxers to compete. Only the Army have a full team.

Anyway, the 6-foot-2, 245lbs U.S. Navy heavyweight was wolfin' and smack talkin' that if it were a Filipino in the gym big enough to spar with him that he'd kick his arse. A-long-time American coach at Subic Bay -- even when the AMERICANS were running the base back in the 1970s and 80s told the 29-year-old Navy Chief Petty Officer with a 14-3 record to STFU and stand down.

I was working with the P-fighters on that day and started laughing my arse off. The kid look at me and told me to "fu*k off lil' buddy!"

"You can't handle this," he said. "I will GI Joe whip yo' Filipino @ss."

"Glove up! You BIG BYTCH!" I said.

In the meantime, the word spreaded around the adjacent buildings near the gym, so the crowd increase from about a 100 people to about a 1,500 in about 15 minutes before our short sparring session got started.

I shuck and jive, slid and rid and body blast that belly mass of the big softy. After one round, he was huffin' and buffin,' but still delusional and mouthy. So I went out and hit him with a left cross to the gut, an overhand left to the jaw and right hook to high on the headgear and he crimbled in sections. Out for five minutes and some change. Afterward in the hospital, he didn't even remember sparring with me or getting KTFO by a Pinoy under 5-foot-8 and a buck 45.

Bottomline! Amayseng, you call it bullying. I call it making a myth-believing BIG He-bytch taste reality of the actuality and don't be starting syet because of ethnic, national, race or size mythology. Holla!

deepwater

lol. besides sparring in korea I had the chance to spar dockworkers in Bahamas. they whistled at my girl. I sent her away and went back to 5 men. I threw down a 50 and said who whistled? the guy said it was him. I said ok, this money is for you,you wont get fired, all you have to do is box me fair. 2 jabs and a rt hand later I picked up my 50 and had a damn good night. f bullies. a jab and a right hand go a long way. don't forget the god damn jab in a street fight!!!!

Street and bar my friends.

Left jab hard and shooting low with an over hand right.

Dudes at te bar be drinking and all fired up over hyped

that shooting jan to the straight body goes a log way.

I telegraph it to get them to block down on it and right hand left hook if needed

My point earlier has to do with context.

Radam if a dude calls u out then that's one thing.

In the above video the army dude couldn't even throw a punch correctly.

To me it looked like bullying.

I'm 34 been boxing on the side since I was early teens.

I'm fundamental and still have phenomenal hand speed.

God blessed me with speed and power to destroy baseballs and those

Same attributes carry over to the boxing world.

I hit a baseball the same way I throw a right hand.

From the legs up distributing weight torquing through the hips and turning

through.

My sons off season baseball workouts is boxing.

Hands and hips. Speed and power

My point: I wouldn't take advantage of a dude like that it wouldn't be fair.

I agree with deep tho, those guys disrespected him intentionally.
    Last edited by amayseng; 04-06-2013 at 01:05 AM.