English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Brownsugar vs Stormcentre

Brownsugar vs Stormcentre

For those of you who don't know Stormcentre has called out a legend on TSS his name is Brownsugar aka B-sug. I haven't heard anything from B-sug yet but im pretty sure by the end of today we will. Give me y'all thoughts do u like the match-up and who would u favor if this fight was to happen.

Re: Brownsugar vs Stormcentre

Ali, i actually think this kind of grandstanding is unnecessary, and the main reason the matter has taken on this profile (as opposed to it's natural form) is because you have deemed yourself the promoter and manager, and hyped it.

I know you're excited, but you make it sound as if questioning someone hypocritically and incorrectly posting about you has never been done before.

As I said before . . . .

http://www.thesweetscience.com/forum...ll=1#post28214

Please take stock of that.

Furthermore, you have labelled the origin of the matter incorrectly.

It grew from BS feeling his status was threatened and him making several inconsistent, inaccurate and hypocritical remarks. Including the incredible statement that he was "schooling" me.

In essence; he actually called me out over a period of time and posts - just that you may have not noticed that.

You're sacked as the promoter. he he he.

Please, make sure you read all the related material before jumping to conclusions and grandstanding; particularly when they're about matters that involve me. As doing anything else just isn't fair, plus it comes across as if you're taking sides - even if the way the matter had started was detailed correctly.

My status threatened. What status would that be..? I'm the same as everybody else? My only status is that I come here to express Ideas... To compare myself to anyone else or be compared would be an unnatural limitation... I esteem everyone as being better than me if anything.

Stormy you can't judge me by the things you value in life... You know nothing about me except a few of my opinions.. Any container you try to place me in will always be too small.

Ali quit instigation'

Call a truce.

Storm u are a solid poster with good knowledge but those long *** posts

are a bit much.

Bsug has always been solid and a student of the sport.

Meaning he isn't closed minded.

Administrator

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    Call a truce.

Storm u are a solid poster with good knowledge but those long *** posts

are a bit much.

Bsug has always been solid and a student of the sport.

Meaning he isn't closed minded.
    I actually like the longer in-depth posts that clearly state the poster's intent. When we launched TSS almost nine years ago, we knew that we would be swimming against the current of a rapidly changing world that caters to the "sound bite". We were told that viewers would never take the time to read 1500 - 2000 word articles. So, we pretty much built it for ourselves and those, who like us, enjoy a well written, high quality article. Within the first eight months, we were ranked in the top 25,000 sites in the world. Not bad for a relatively new boxing site with relatively long articles.

Quote Originally Posted by brownsugar View Post
    My status threatened. What status would that be..? I'm the same as everybody else? My only status is that I come here to express Ideas... To compare myself to anyone else or be compared would be an unnatural limitation... I esteem everyone as being better than me if anything.

Stormy you can't judge me by the things you value in life... You know nothing about me except a few of my opinions.. Any container you try to place me in will always be too small.

Ali quit instigation'
    I know one thing BS, and that is that the posts you have made in an effort to grandstand and highlight the supposed oversights on my behalf are not nearly as accurate, consistent or lacking that hypocrite quality; that they should be for those comments.

I appreciate your slap down of self-proclaimed, but now unemployed, promoter Ali.

How bout you just show a little more care and caution before throwing stones in glass houses?

If you do that, I will then forget the entire matter and all the forum kings and queens can take their costumes off, stop instigating, and we can get back to what counts; talking about the sport and how much (real) potential GGG has.

Cheers.

I really don't care what you forget or don't forget Stormy ... Cry me a river if you like.
    Lick your perceived wounds .. Or come out swingin.. Makes no difference to me.

Of course you don't now your busted.

Hey BS, anyone can hurl unfounded accusations BS, but the truth supported by fact is a much harder commodity to obtain.

I refer to my earlier posts that predicted you would evade and fail to address the core of your ways and mistakes . .

Remember (http://www.thesweetscience.com/forum...ll=1#post28214 and http://www.thesweetscience.com/forum...ll=1#post28194 and http://www.thesweetscience.com/forum...ll=1#post28215 )

Below is one forecasted excerpt from one of the above links. .

But, one thing, if there is a battle (your terms/inference) I will decide the grounds. As I have brought the inconsistencies to light and questioned them; whilst others have allowed them to pass.

And the grounds will be BS explaining himself in accord with the inconsistencies I have observed and highlighted in my posts, and how, based on the differences between what we have both posted since I have returned; he is "schooling" me.

Anything other than that, or *more BS, or if contexts/meanings get twisted to suit, or conjecture is considered fact, or even if the goal-posts change, or if there's more of the same inconsistency and hypocrisy; and I am not interested. In that event he is simply left to talk BS with those who will listen, and he can go on continuing to convince and mislead himself that he's ready to call out other's (so called) errors - whilst actually overlooking his own.

At the end of the day, I see enough of *that from some of the young kids I teach.

As I stated before; let him start with the Bradley USAD/VADA PED post. I'm interested to hear how that matter is unlike the general thrust of what I have said - from anyone
    ”.

So, I refer to that.

As I have no doubt that whilst I am on holidays, that when you post, you will (as predicted and you have just done) you will fail to address the real matters at hand whilst also doing one of the above-mentioned and predicted things. Such is the pattern and predictability.

I'm not interested in reading how you can evade, spin and delude. I know you have all those skills.

Clearly you're out of your league and not as willing when we want you to point that high powered perception at yourself.

Deal with the Bradley PED hypocrisy legend.

ha ha ha.

He either mans up with his previously mentioned and well documented blunders and inconsistencies; or (as above stated) he is left to talk to himself in the mirror - convincing the only person that really and truly believes he is a legend that can “school” others.

have a nice trip son... and don't forget the meds.

Still hurling unfounded accusations and not learning from your mistakes?

Remember; anyone can hurl unfounded accusations . . . .

The last word self-proclaimed legend that runs from the truth and his own mistakes.

Tut tut.

Speaking of medicine; taking your own medicine doesn't taste so good does it? Particularly now that you want to play it all down after your cheerleaders and chest beating.

All hat and no cattle.

Anyway, you have been a pieceofcake to "school".

Even with your cheerleaders.

Legend . . LMFAO.

"School" me. . LMFAO.

Forum Queen.

I have $100 bet for anyone on the site that can get our resident forum queen to man up on the inconsistencies and the abovementioned issues; as previously stated.

The fact that they can't tells us all we need to know about your real substance.