English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 21

Thread: My prediction -Floyd doesn't have the balls to choke the ghost at weigh in

  1. #1
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,429

    My prediction -Floyd doesn't have the balls to choke the ghost at weigh in

    If he does he gets swung on.


    Who predicts mayweather puts his hands on the ghost

    like he did a young out of his element Ortiz?

  2. #2
    Advanced Users
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,841

    Re: My prediction -Floyd doesn't have the balls to choke the ghost at weigh in

    No cojones is right. Money May doesn't want to mess up an easy $30mil fight. Vicious Vic was a wuzz. The Cali Ghost is no puzz. And he has a crazy-arse Cali Ghosf Dad who will set it off. Until that bell ring, Money May will do no ghostbusting. Holla!

  3. #3
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,429

    Re: My prediction -Floyd doesn't have the balls to choke the ghost at weigh in

    Exactly Radam.

    But that is also a sign that Floyd respects Robert



    He had none for Ortiz.

  4. #4
    Advanced Users
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    8,841

    Re: My prediction -Floyd doesn't have the balls to choke the ghost at weigh in

    I agree. Money May could see punk in Vicious Vic. He see no such thing in the Cali Ghost. Holla!

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2012
    Posts
    1,227

    Re: My prediction -Floyd doesn't have the balls to choke the ghost at weigh in

    I don't get the impression that Floyd is at all intimidated by Robert Guerrero or his silly machismo acting burnt out ese cholo father. As Roast pointed out on another thread ... Its just another hype rodeo. The Guerrero's got themselves all worked up with some help from PBF...now they're wearing their emotions on their boxing sleeves . Once Guerrero can't find his target in the ring... I'm sorta expecting him to melt down. I ain't advocating for Floyd, just calling it like I see it. These vatos are about to get schooled!

    And I'll say it one more time LOUD and clear...The Ghost can NOT beat Floyd fair and square. He ain't got it like that. He ain't that special. The absolute best he can do is have a moment or two...in various rounds.... He might be able to keep the fight from being totally lopsided ....but other than that... He can't hands down....no doubt about it.....he can't win in that sort of fashion. That I assure, my boxing brethren.
    Last edited by SouthPaul; 05-02-2013 at 10:53 PM.

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,429

    Re: My prediction -Floyd doesn't have the balls to choke the ghost at weigh in

    I can see a clear cut decision for Floyd thro

    accuracy and sharp punching.

    However I do not see the ghost having a meltdown

    or losing his composure.

    He's been thro too much in life to meltdown in the ring.

    Even if he is losing 11 rounds to none I see him fighting his *** off to the end.

    His wife didn't quit and he won't quit either.

    Physically it mentally.

  7. #7
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,455

    Re: My prediction -Floyd doesn't have the balls to choke the ghost at weigh in

    @the Roast. As you posted earlier in another thread, I see no way in the world Guerrero can win. None. Now, a great many people around me give Robert a legitimate chance, and some have a decent opinion. I can't find fellow supporters on this topic, and I've heard a good many convincing arguments in an attempt to sway me. and while a changing of the guard at the very top of boxing's food chain will happen at some point, it's not now. Floyd will at some point in his career start to slip. It's not now and I don't believe any time soon. There are some good opinions out there. I know I have one and have done remarkably well here in Las Vegas. Unless my opinion has also gotten old overnight, it will be yet another extremely exciting one-sided fight with Floyd getting his hand raised. Robert doesn't have the tools in the tool-kit to get the job done. I predict he gets hit a lot and will have no answers for Floyd and it will become more apparent as the rounds go on. Robert is to be commended for taking on this Herculian task, but it has Vinny Paz insisting on a fight with Roy Jones, Jr when he was still Roy Jones, Jr. written all over it. Nobody alive likes to see underdogs win more than me, but people keep contacting me with: Does he have a chance?, to which I give everyone the same two letter answer. By the way, it's not, 'who do you like?', does Robert have a chance?, etc, because we all know we're talking about the same topic, and the answer is 'none'.

  8. #8
    deepwater
    Guest

    Re: My prediction -Floyd doesn't have the balls to choke the ghost at weigh in

    Quote Originally Posted by dino da vinci View Post
    @the Roast. As you posted earlier in another thread, I see no way in the world Guerrero can win. None. Now, a great many people around me give Robert a legitimate chance, and some have a decent opinion. I can't find fellow supporters on this topic, and I've heard a good many convincing arguments in an attempt to sway me. and while a changing of the guard at the very top of boxing's food chain will happen at some point, it's not now. Floyd will at some point in his career start to slip. It's not now and I don't believe any time soon. There are some good opinions out there. I know I have one and have done remarkably well here in Las Vegas. Unless my opinion has also gotten old overnight, it will be yet another extremely exciting one-sided fight with Floyd getting his hand raised. Robert doesn't have the tools in the tool-kit to get the job done. I predict he gets hit a lot and will have no answers for Floyd and it will become more apparent as the rounds go on. Robert is to be commended for taking on this Herculian task, but it has Vinny Paz insisting on a fight with Roy Jones, Jr when he was still Roy Jones, Jr. written all over it. Nobody alive likes to see underdogs win more than me, but people keep contacting me with: Does he have a chance?, to which I give everyone the same two letter answer. By the way, it's not, 'who do you like?', does Robert have a chance?, etc, because we all know we're talking about the same topic, and the answer is 'none'.
    Mayweather should be the fav and looks like he should win but you have to say Robert has at least 1% to 5% chance at least. vinny paz vs roy was a joke. I think paz made a fool of himself and couldn't even land 1 punch a round. paz best days were at 135 not 160-168. Guerrero has a better chance the paz. even if he loses I am sure he wont be made a fool like paz was.

  9. #9
    Administrator
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    1,455

    Re: My prediction -Floyd doesn't have the balls to choke the ghost at weigh in

    @Deep. The point I was hoping to make was you have a guy fighting several weight divisions higher than his optimum weight against the best fighter in the world, and Floyd clearly has an outstanding chin whereas Roy, Jr unfortunately didn't. And if he has a 5% chance of winning, he has a 95% chance of not doing so. 20:1 is Mt Everest.

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Posts
    3,429

    Re: My prediction -Floyd doesn't have the balls to choke the ghost at weigh in

    DDV is correct.

    The ghost coming up a few classes too quickly.

    He has lost foot speed and agility and it will be his undoing.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •