English Español
Advertisement
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: J'leon Love caught doping

deepwater

J'leon Love caught doping

uh oh. another may-weather fighter busted with cheating chemicals. subject all mayweather promo fighters to drug test.

Re: J'leon Love caught doping

What was he caught with?

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by amayseng View Post
    What was he caught with?
    Rosado tweeted, "I just got news that J'Leon Love tested positive for (an) illegal substance. So not only did the judges cheat me but so did Love."

Love (16-0, 8 KOs), according to Kizer, tested positive for the banned diuretic Hydrochlorothiazide while Garretson tested positive for Furosemide, another kind of diuretic.

Diuretics are typically used to help cut weight or used as a masking agent for steroids. In Love's case, he struggled severely to make the 160-pound weight limit for the fight with Rosado.

Love was two hours late for the weigh-in and then was 161½ pounds on his first attempt to make weight. He returned to the scale nearly an hour later – almost maxing out the time allotted to make weight – and was 160 pounds.

Advanced Users

Da muthasuckas already have a cover. And that cover is that "they have problems with high-blood pressure." The cheaters, along with the-helping-'em crooked quacks, can slide and ride their arses out of any Sin City's delivered weak-testing jive.

Hydrochlorothiazide and Furosemide are used to treat people with blood-pressure disorders. That double jive is old-school cheating syet.

I'm reminded of how this jive was sold on the spot at some of the national amateur tournaments back in the day. Fat a$$es could lose 12 pounds or so over night, then go into the steambath for to shadow box the rest off. And the poor-and-low-income boxers -- using the syet -- would turn on the hot water in their bathrooms at the hotels/motels to steam off excess weight.

Everybodee and dey momma -- in da know -- know what time it is up in da hizouse of Sin City's boksing mafia don -- Money May/Mayweather's TMT Promotions. Holla!
    Last edited by Radam G; 05-15-2013 at 05:40 PM.

deepwater

Quote Originally Posted by Radam G View Post
    Da muthasuckas already have a cover. And that cover is that "they have problems with high-blood pressure." The cheaters, along with the-helping-'em crooked quacks, can slide and ride their arses out of any Sin City's delivered weak-testing jive.

Hydrochlorothiazide and Furosemide are used to treat people with blood-pressure disorders. That double jive is old-school cheating syet.

I'm reminded of how this jive was sold on the spot at some of the national amateur tournaments back in the day. Fat a$$es could lose 12 pounds or so over night, then go into the steambath for to shadow box the rest off. And the poor-and-low-income boxers -- using the syet -- would turn on the hot water in their bathrooms at the hotels/motels to steam off excess weight.

Everybodee and dey momma -- in da know -- know what time it is up in da hizouse of Sin City's boksing mafia don -- Money May/Mayweather's TMT Promotions. Holla!
    all the saunas and garbage bags and no water for 2 days made me a better boxer. love is weak inside and a matter of time before he is gone.

J-Love just fight at 168.. I don't understand why so many fighters kill themselves to make weight. Amir Khan comes to mind he's a guy who really needs to move up. I remember Cotto killing hisself to make 140 and every fight he was getting hurt. I feel like if your already know your having a hard time making weight then don't gain so much weight between fights.
    Last edited by ali; 05-15-2013 at 08:16 PM.

Advanced Users

SCLA Ali, easily said than done. It is the culture of boxing to come down in weight. And gaining weight between fights and when not training is water weight, not muscles and the good fat. Boxing training drains water-weight jive right out of you on the quick and slick. Holla,!

I agree with Ali.

Although I understand cutting to come in a bigger guy if u have to use illegal

drugs just to make weight then it's time to move up.

Broner is suspicious as well declining vada testing.

He walks around at 155 and fights at 135.

Come on now.

Yes Broner is suspicious, and stupid.

And yes, Love is interesting too. His skills, or lack thereof, and his over-reliance on strength and power will, in my opinion; provide for a relatively short life.

Another interesting psychological aspect of Love is how he feels the need during almost every interview to praise the Mayweather culture. It is this curious need to please that has most likely led to Love's use of PEDs (if) he is guilty.

Love conducted himself well with his post rosado fight interview
    giving rosado respect and having a likable personality.

But I agree. He won't last long with his style.
    And cheating.